AU vs. Ole Siss Tonight!

Jackson-Sullivan

Well, last night was about as uninspiring as it gets, guys.  I support Lebo and think he is a good coach, but for whatever reason it looks as though he has lost this team.  This is two games after it really looked like they were turning a corner against Arky, handing them their worst loss ever in that building.  I just don't know.  It is like something happened to them that week following the big win, playing terrible against a bad Pan Am team and then the whole Dwayne Reid debacle last Saturday.  I am starting to wonder what kind of internal problems the team is having.  It is just sad.

I'll second that autiger888.......i have backed him for years and years, when everyone else was bashing him, i was making excuses for him.......im sure it doesn't help that he doesn't and is unable to get recruits out of the state of Alabama but recruiting only goes so far.

Add me to the list of former Lebo supporters who now hope this is his last season.    I would like to see us make a change.  The sooner the better.  Dump him now and start the search, (or at least start the search.)

:wedance:

Archived