Bryce Brown

auburn4ever

Any chance we could get Bryce if David Oku signs with ut? I know all about Bryce talking about jumping to the CFL, but I was wondering if we would still have a real shot of landing him.

Take it fwiw, but there are some people down at Miami that are extremely upset with Auburn right now because they are convinced that Bryce Brown is headed here.  Who knows if it is true that he's coming but alot of folks down there sure think he is for some reason.

AUSporttalk, what recruiting is allowable now for Brown?..Can our coaches still contact, visit his home, call, text, carrier pigeon? Are official visits still allowed? Who is handling him for AU, Luper?

The coaches can contact him via phone or text all they want. They can also visit him in person but it MUST be on institutions campus only. This period is called the Quiet Period. The period runs from February 6 - April 14th. As far as I know you can't make an official visit right now. Also im sure that Luper is the one recruiting him. Im pretty sure its Luper and Malzahn.

That would be the pick up of the year!  I could see this guy being a Heisman candidate in the right offense.

:wedance:

Archived