Benton and Rollison

auburn4ever

WTF? I thought Rollison was good too!!!........  Anyone know anything? This is not good news this A.M.

If someone has a link that gives information on Rollison that would be great but please don't start spreading rumors or giving opinions, which will get us nowhere.

Dont think his grades will be the issue as Waraueagle has stated its more of him getting his ACT score improved. The problem with that is if he scores too high the clearing house may raise some concerns which could delay his enrollment but I dont think there will be a problem with him getting here more of a when will it happen. This is not a big concern because we do not need to relie on Tyrick playing this year anyway. He wants to come to Auburn to play in Malzahns offence so I dont think we have to worry about him not coming, wont be an issue.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :believe:

Please correct me if I wrong, but I would think that the sooner he is eligible, the better.  If he is eligible then he can enroll and participate with the team and begin to learn Malzahn's system even if he's not going to play this year.

Please correct me if I wrong, but I would think that the sooner he is eligible, the better.  If he is eligible then he can enroll and participate with the team and begin to learn Malzahn's system even if he's not going to play this year.

I agree 100% Trooper the sooner he is on campus and dressing out the better otherwise anything could happen.

Dont think his grades will be the issue as Waraueagle has stated its more of him getting his ACT score improved. The problem with that is if he scores too high the clearing house may raise some concerns which could delay his enrollment but I dont think there will be a problem with him getting here more of a when will it happen.

Let me clarify, I think he still enrolls this year just that the clearing house "could" hold it up if there is a large discrepency between his first ACT attempt and his next. I believe he will be there in time for fall practice(fingers crossed).

Archived