500 members!!

AUSportTalk

Hey guys!! I really appreciate everyone supporting Auburn Eagle. We really have a great message board community. For those of you that don't know already we are trying to get another order of shirts. If you would like one you can send a check or money order to the following address or I can bill you on PayPal.

BNS Sports Media LLC

P.O. Box 29

Opelika, AL 36803

We are trying to get the order in by the end of May (this is subject to change according to the order) so be sure to get your order in ASAP!! The shirts are $18 for Youth Small-XL and $20 for XXL-XXXXL.......the shipping is $5 per order. Remember, all the money that we raise through selling the shirts goes to keep this site TOTALLY FREE.

**Make the checks or money orders out to Scott Reaves and make sure you put your order on the bottom of the check**

The biggest thing, I am sending this is so you can help us reach the 500 member mark by the end of the month. So be sure to tell all your friends about the BEST FREE Auburn sports website on NET!!

*Also if you have any questions or would like information on advertising on Auburn Eagle feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email*

WAR EAGLE!!

AUSportTalk

scott@auburneagle.com

334-319-7246

• 7 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys....just wondering if you have any pictures of the shirts? and also wondering if there is anything I can do to help you guys recruit people to this site....I love this site, so i am willing to do what i can (if anything) to help. I just became a fan on Facebook, and sent all my Auburn friends invites to become a fan, and i noticed that Auburn Eagle had more fans on facebook than members to the site...tell me what i can do to help!!

Archived