If you could only choose one who would it be?

If you could only choose one who would it be?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only choose one who would it be?

• Lache Seastrunk
    • Marcus Lattimore
    • Michael Dyer
    • Trovon Reed
    • Damien Robinson

I have to go with Reed only because of need. It would have been Lache but we need WR more than RBs IMO. I know Robinson is good and we really need some linemen but I hav haven't seen any highlights of him so im not choosing him.

IMO, If we can land Lache it will only make it that much easier to land Lattimore, Reed, and other big-time lineman. With Lache's high energy I would love to see him recruiting like Holland and others are doing right now.

IMO, If we can land Lache it will only make it that much easier to land Lattimore, Reed, and other big-time lineman. With Lache's high energy I would love to see him recruiting like Holland and others are doing right now.

I picked Reed but that is so TRUE and a very good point that AUSportTalk made.  It was so hard not to pick Robinson.  Lets just get them all.

I picked Reed but that is so TRUE and a very good point that AUSportTalk made.  It was so hard not to pick Robinson.  Lets just get them all.

Yeah, It is very, very hard not to pick Robinson b/c we need Olineman BAD but I know if we land Seastrunk, we will land some big-time players b/c of what he brings to the table.

It was difficult for me not to pick Robinson, but Seastrunk is so full of energy he may encourage Robinson and other great players to come with him.

I picked Lattimore ONLY because of size and anticipated durability. My heart says Lache because he seems like he wants to be an Auburn man.

P.S.  I want to get all of them!  :wedance:

I chose Robinson based on pure need. Good OL seem to be rare this year and the state of TX probably has the biggest number of quality OL this year. We have to lock down the close guys if we want to fill our needs with the right guys and lack of OL will no doubt bite us before RB's will. I look for the WR play to get much better his year with the right direction and motivation so that is not as big of a concern for me. Bring in the beef if we want the foundation of a championship team!

I chose Robinson based on pure need. Good OL seem to be rare this year and the state of TX probably has the biggest number of quality OL this year. We have to lock down the close guys if we want to fill our needs with the right guys and lack of OL will no doubt bite us before RB's will. I look for the WR play to get much better his year with the right direction and motivation so that is not as big of a concern for me. Bring in the beef if we want the foundation of a championship team!

Thats exactly what i was thinkin but i have to see a guy play before i can truely say i want him more than those other guys

It's like trying to eat just one potato chip, you can't stop after just one. I can't say who I want the most because I want them.

Lache is special!  His video is phenominal.  Some of the new stuff is leading folks to say that it is the best film on a rb in a long, long time.  That extra gear he has is crazy.  He is special and that is why I voted for him, and yes, he will lead a lot of others to come here.

LOL,... I chose Lache if for no other reason than this. That and he is a complete BAD@SS on the football field!!!  :thumbsup:

I chose Dyer because as I watch his videos, he is the only one to show me absolutely everything.  Lache would be my #2, but my problem with him is that he isnt anything unless he can get to the outside and just outrun everyone.  Dyer has the moves and the speed and is just the best pure running back in this class IMO.  If he was three inches taller, I have no doubt that he would have taken the #1 spot.  I still need to find some more videos on Lattimore, but the one I saw showed me absolutely nothing.  But of course I would take him :)

That video just proved my point.  I really dont want to hate because I know he is a great player.  That being said however, Lattimore showed me nothing besides the fact that he has a great line and hits the hole hard.  Seastrunk did exactly what I said he did and got to the outside every time.  Dyer looked amazing.  Look at 5:40, he broke like 5 tackles.  In fact, every clip had someone dragging his ankles but he broke it and turned it into a 20 yard run.  I am just absolutely infatuated with Dyer.  Its too bad that Auburn lost him.

Its too bad that Auburn lost him.

Auburn has not lost him. He is still very high on Auburn and Auburn is still very high on him. He was invited to Auburn for the "Big Cats" weekend but he had prior plans.

One thing that we have to remember about our RBs is that though we are loaded at the moment, we will be running out soon. Just look at this list.

Ben Tate - Graduating 2009

Mario Fannin - Graduating 2010, Might leave early this year.

Onterio McCalleb - Stated that he will leave as early as possible which I think is 2010.

Best case scenario, Our best RBs will all be gone by 2010. Eric Smith and Dontae Ayecock will still be here. But I think that getting Seastrunk or Dyer would be a viable necessity (sp?)

According to one of our signees, Darren Bates, however, personally told me Damien Robinson is a heavy lean and through both Shon Coleman and Darren Bates, his teammates, he is nearly a commitment.

According to one of our signees, Darren Bates, however, personally told me Damien Robinson is a heavy lean and through both Shon Coleman and Darren Bates, his teammates, he is nearly a commitment.

If Roninson is a heavy lean an early verbal would be nice to lock up some of the questions any of the top RB's may have. Damien to me is a must have for us!!!

That would be GREAT!!

Any news on if Damien Robinson will be visiting soon?  He wasn't a Big Cat was he?

I'm not sure when he is visiting again but he did not come to the Big Cat weekend.

I chose Lache for two reasons. Number one is that I sincerely think that he and Reed are a package deal. Number two is that I absolutely LOVE his attitude about Auburn!

Archived