Did Victor really say this?

auburn4ever

Quote from AU legacy Victor Beasley, Jr.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There are a lot of things that separate Alabama from everyone else," Beasley stated. "They are about hard work, work ethic and winning national championships. They are not all about bells, whistles and Big Cat weekends. They don’t try to get attention. They are working for the next national title."

I have seen that quote posted a lot this morning. If he really did say that, he will end up in Turdville!

wow.....i hope his dad straightens his ass out quick fast and in a hurry

Please, Watch what you type this is the second time you have used inappropriate words.  :timeout:

The reason I say this is I want this site to run smoothly and professionally so it will grow to the biggest Auburn Message Board there is. Also, I plan on being VIP one day. :tease:

BTW,  :we:

I don't mean to be anal but try not to cuss anymore! Thanks man!

Please, Watch what you type this is the second time you have used inappropriate words.  :timeout:

The reason I say this is I want this site to run smoothly and professionally so it will grow to the biggest Auburn Message Board there is. Also, I plan on being VIP one day. :tease:

BTW,  :we:

Thanks Bow9den!

I remember reading the rules and was very happy you guys are trying to keep this place family friendly. we can communicate just the same without using unnecessary language. then again, I bet I'm 1 out of 10 members that actually read the rules...things will catch on with time though.

:aufb:

I remember reading the rules and was very happy you guys are trying to keep this place family friendly. we can communicate just the same without using unnecessary language. then again, I bet I'm 1 out of 10 members that actually read the rules...things will catch on with time though.

I didn't read them.  :o BUSTED!

I just really don't want to see any profanity or any other inappropriate stuff. My reason is it makes this message board look like a joke! If we want to run this site professionally we need to know what we are talking about and type with respect. 

:believe:

I wear the shirt i bought with pride!

AMEN?

I didn't read them.  :o BUSTED!

I just really don't want to see any profanity or any other inappropriate stuff. My reason is it makes this message board look like a joke! If we want to run this site professionally we need to know what we are talking about and type with respect. 

:believe:

I wear the shirt i bought with pride!

I totally agree and thanks for wearing the shirt!!  :thumbsup:

We only want guys who truly loves our university and believes that our new head coach and staff is working hard to put us back on top and win championships.

I wonder if he's mad b/c he didn't get invited to Big Cat Weekend...maybe the fact that his dad played for Auburn will keep us in there. We are now dead last in his top 5, behind Duke, East Carolina, and one other. He says he still wants to visit Auburn this summer, so we'll see how our coaches handle him after all of his comments.

that's cool, after watching video of him at the recent UT camp, I wasn't that impressed with him anyway.

I don't think it could be more obvious who put those words in his head.  It's pretty clear that saban told him that, and with those thoughts in his head he told that to reporters. It is sabans way of recruiting against the BCW.

I don't think it could be more obvious who put those words in his head.  It's pretty clear that saban told him that, and with those thoughts in his head he told that to reporters. It is sabans way of recruiting against the BCW.

I can definitely see that happening. Saban didn't want to comment directly about the Big Cat Weekend, but he still wanted to be heard. he'll just crawl back in his little hole after we beat them, he will take the blame, and most importantly, stop talking about how he's going to get them a national title.

:zapbama:

IMO, there is really no reason to get worked up about Victor Beasley's comments.  Right now he looks incredibly too thin and lanky to contribute in the SEC.  Furthermore, we already have two LB commits (possibly a third in Kitchens) and are in great shape for Owens, Curry, and Terrell.  Who knows, we may even land Mosley or Fortt. War Eagle!

Archived