Here is the BIG news I was talking about!!

AUSportTalk

Auburn now leads for:

WR Antonio Goodwin

and

CB Jonathan Mincy

**RB Corey Grant is set to make a decision sometime in the next week or two. I am gonna try to talk to him sometime this weekend**

Also RB Michael Dyer, S Jarrick Williams and DT Garrison Smith are in town this weekend for an unofficial visit.

I hope to have an update on all the visits sometime Saturday or Sunday!!

STAY TUNED AND WAR EAGLE!!

AUsome! I really like the Corey Grant kid. I'm hoping that he will stay close to home.

I heard he is basically Florida's.  Yet, he is only taking his first ever visit to Florida this weekend...wtf?  He has been to Auburn 3 times for visits and I am sure at least a few more for games with friends.

I heard he is basically Florida's.  Yet, he is only taking his first ever visit to Florida this weekend...wtf?  He has been to Auburn 3 times for visits and I am sure at least a few more for games with friends.

:dunno: I would bet his interests in FL has something to do with Dee Finley going there.

AUsome! I really like the Corey Grant kid. I'm hoping that he will stay close to home.

I've read a lotta good stuff about him...as a person as well as a player.

:dunno: I would bet his interests in FL has something to do with Dee Finley going there.

No, it doesn't have anything to do with Dee Finley.

Sporttalk when will you know how Dyer's visit went???

He is staying until tomorrow so it will be sometime tomorrow afternoon or night.

I am surprised that Malzahn isnt having more of an impact on him.  Malzahn was supposedly the "insert great coach name here" of Arkansas when he coached high school.  Even if Dyer had not heard of him, the coach, or one of his coaches should know all about him.

I am surprised that Malzahn isnt having more of an impact on him.  Malzahn was supposedly the "insert great coach name here" of Arkansas when he coached high school.  Even if Dyer had not heard of him, the coach, or one of his coaches should know all about him.

How about checking the Newest BIG NEWS!! You will love it!! :)

How about checking the Newest BIG NEWS!! You will love it!! :)

:we:

Archived