Michael Thornton

auburn24

Michael Thornton, DT

Stone Mountain, GA

Stephenson H.S.

Scouts Grade: 79

Position Rank: 18 Michael Thornton possibly down to three

Four-star defensive tackle Michael Thornton (Stone Mountain, Ga./Stephenson) has already visited Georgia, Kentucky and Penn State. According to ESPN affiliate Web site NittanyNetwork.com, he is finished traveling.

"He told me he's not doing any more visits," Stephenson assistant coach Corey Johnson said. "He's been to Penn State, Kentucky and Georgia. Those are the three he visited."

When asked if his star defensive lineman has narrowed his choices down to the three, Johnson said, "More than likely those are the three, unless something changes."

Thornton was slated to check out USC on an official visit and was believed to be considering other programs including Auburn and Miami-FL.

Michael Thornton, DT

Stone Mountain, GA

Stephenson H.S.

Scouts Grade: 79

Position Rank: 18 Michael Thornton possibly down to three

Four-star defensive tackle Michael Thornton (Stone Mountain, Ga./Stephenson) has already visited Georgia, Kentucky and Penn State. According to ESPN affiliate Web site NittanyNetwork.com, he is finished traveling.

"He told me he's not doing any more visits," Stephenson assistant coach Corey Johnson said. "He's been to Penn State, Kentucky and Georgia. Those are the three he visited."

When asked if his star defensive lineman has narrowed his choices down to the three, Johnson said, "More than likely those are the three, unless something changes."

Thornton was slated to check out USC on an official visit and was believed to be considering other programs including Auburn and Miami-FL.

Just forget about him dude, ship has sailed. WDE

Is this the official Thornton thread?  Because I didn't see the word official in the title and now someone is likely to start another thread and call if "OFFICIAL".  :banghead:

By the way he is officially a UGA lock.  At least officially in my mind.

Archived