One more little nugget....

Can u imagine an ending where we lose no one and sign Jones, Whittaker, Lemonier, Lattimore, and Ambles? I know it's unlikely for all of that to happen but if it did I'm pretty sure I'd wet myself...

Thanks Mayor.

This is good news and I see with the activity level of our staff we could end with a flourish.

That's their job.

They can sleep later.

ps: heading back to Auburn too. Hardly know the place with all the improvements. :D

This class is going to be SICK!    If we pull Ambles, Lattimore, Whitaker, Jones and hold onto to Coleman I will be doing this  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:.

If we can just hold on to what we have and Whitaker I'm happy. Adding the other guys is icing on the cake!

I'm hearing Chizik will be in to see Lattimore tomorrow and after that Ambles may be making a trip down to AU. I cannot confirm the Ambles thing yet, just a rumor I'm hearing. WDE!

Chizik is visiting Lattimore tonight.

That will be great.If we pulled out top 4 plus Ambles.We would be #2 with a slight chance to slide #1.What you think MOCV. :wedance:

I think we get Lattimore, Whitaker and Lemonier...Still have a shot at Jones...If we get Ambles in for a visit our chances with him will skyrocket. As ST has said we've also got a shot at signing some other good players if some of these were to not pan out, such as Darius Robinson, Vic Beasley, Jared Morse and Dimitri Orr. I think we've got a great shot at a top 3 class if we finish strong and I don't think any AU fan that follows recruiting would trade classes with anybody else in the country no matter where they "officially" rank us.

ST needs to disable the create thread button tomorrow.  I see this too, and I don't like it.

I predict 17 different threads tomorrow on if Jones has committed?

Hummm,if thats the official line,I'll go over 17 .

Archived