Trovon Reed

brad4au

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully those rumors are fact. Finally got a my 2nd star! I'm pumped, War Eagle.

Could be. They are different types of receivers, I guess we'll see soon. If Ambles visits this weekend, then you have to think we have a shot at him.

That would be great.  I heard that Les was trying to get Markeith to visit LSU this w/e.  His dad seems to be playing a big part to his recruiting so we have something to offer Markeith that LSU, USCw and others recruiting him don't have....closeness to McDonough, GA.

If we get Ambles and Latt look at our offense.

QB Cameron Newton

RB Michael Dyer  Marcus Lattimore  Onterio McCalebb  Dontae Aycock  Mario Fannin

WR Darvin Adams Terrell Zachery  Trovon Reed  Markeith Ambles

OL One of the best in the SEC

That is one hell of an offense

If he visits this weekend I think the percentage skyrockets. For one thing, if Troop visited this guy, thats automatic points, then since we play the turds, he'll experience a unique atmosphere, and third he already almost got burned by lame kiffin if he had enrolled early at ut, so tifwiw but if Trovon is recruiting him, then first of all WAR TROVON for staying loyal and other than Dyer, Reed is our top committ/recruiter :wedance::party:

I didn't know that Trovon knew Ambles. Finally a good rumor is right. I hope there is fire in this one.

QB Cameron Newton

RB Michael Dyer  Marcus Lattimore  Onterio McCalebb  Dontae Aycock  Mario Fannin

True post sir,I said the other day I can't wait to hear the first interview with our rivals coach " Sir what will you key on with Auburn's offense? answer, Heck if I know!!!!!!!!!!!" Bring em home coaches! :we:

Trovon and merkeith became good friends in san antonio at the army bowl and talk alot trovon has gotten into markeith's  ear and im very sure he will visit AU   Dont forget tht Cam Newton is from the Same area as Markeith  :zapbama:

Hopefully those rumors are fact. Finally got a my 2nd star! I'm pumped, War Eagle.

how many posts did u have to post to get it??

QB Cameron Newton

True post sir,I said the other day I can't wait to hear the first interview with our rivals coach " Sir what will you key on with Auburn's offense? answer, Heck if I know!!!!!!!!!!!" Bring em home coaches! :we:

Amen

Archived