Howard seems to be an AU lock

ccompton2

As I posted in another thread, Phillip Marshall, of "Auburn Undercover" stated on the radio today that Howard and Auburn have pretty much come to a parting of the ways.

Marshall looks for him to go to Clemson or Kentucky, whichever one convinces him that he'll be the Main Man at RB. As always in recruiting things can change, but Marshall normally understates things. He sounded rather certain about Howard going elsewhere.

Well that sucks because the article has us favored....

I agree that what Segrest wrote in the paper and what Marshall said on the radio are in conflict. Marshall is usually dependable, but in this case, who knows?

As I posted in another thread, Phillip Marshall, of "Auburn Undercover" stated on the radio today that Howard and Auburn have pretty much come to a parting of the ways.

Marshall looks for him to go to Clemson or Kentucky, whichever one convinces him that he'll be the Main Man at RB. As always in recruiting things can change, but Marshall normally understates things. He sounded rather certain about Howard going elsewhere.

ok..sounds more like ML everyday!!!!

Ive heard of a handful of mods on different sites go from "feeling good" about DJ to now, "Its Clemson or UK"

If those quotes he made about playing rb were very true. That is when Thig and Chiz visited him at his house, then he went to Clemson anyway.

I havent seen him play so this is a kind of unfair comment, but if he wants to be the premier back the best place may be UK or CU. I have seen MD and ML and they are the future of AU aka RBU.

Ive heard of a handful of mods on different sites go from "feeling good" about DJ to now, "Its Clemson or UK"

If those quotes he made about playing rb were very true. That is when Thig and Chiz visited him at his house, then he went to Clemson anyway.

I havent seen him play so this is a kind of unfair comment, but if he wants to be the premier back the best place may be UK or CU. I have seen MD and ML and they are the future of AU aka RBU.

^THIS^. Although you never can have too much of a good thing. :-\

Marshall has been around AU football for a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG TIME. He is the nicest person I know, and is always 100% correct. I am jk, in case you couldn't tell. Anything that is said at this point, is all speculation. There are so many different opinions at this point. I am just going to hold my breath.

Archived