To any recruits and their families who visit AE

warfalcon23

Thank you SOOOO much for giving us Die-hard fans something to talk about !!! I don't have any "Advice" (or know if it is "Permissible"), other than Trust your Families (you know they "Love" you) and your Gut (Intuition is right 99% of the time) !!! If anyone on here has said anything to Offend any of you, let me "Humbly" Apologize on their behalf (sometimes fans get emotionally carried away, especially sitting behind a computer), please hold in mind that you have Good & Bad anywhere you go ....... even in the Auburn "Family" !!! We are very proud to have the commits and prospects that we have this late in the recruiting Cycle, and we can't wait to Welcome you all into the Auburn "Family" !!! We are "Excited" about the Direction our program is headed in, and the Roles each one of you will play in the pursuit of Championships !!! ..................... and with "Great Pride", I say ....... "WAR EAGLE" !!!!!!!!!!

:wareagle::believe::wareagle:

To my fellow AE members I hope you use this thread to "Shout Out" and show some "Love" to ALL of our Current and Potential recruits/AU Brothers, I'll start ...............

I wanna give a Shout Out to JUSTIN DELAINE !!! Most of the schools in our area are small and there have been many talented kids that have gotten over-looked, I'm proud that you have earned the opportunity that so many others from our area have missed out on !!! I wish you the very best !!!

:believe: in FAMILY....and to all our recruits I say "WELCOME to OUR FAMILY"...to those that chose another school somewhere we wish you best of luck in your Education and your life....because that what this is all about...YOUR EDUCATION and YOUR LIFE in the future...we just come along for the ride as a FAMILY here at AUBURN!!!    :wareagle:

Guest shirley4au9

:believe: in FAMILY....and to all our recruits I say "WELCOME to OUR FAMILY"...to those that chose another school somewhere we wish you best of luck in your Education and your life....because that what this is all about...YOUR EDUCATION and YOUR LIFE in the future...we just come along for the ride as a FAMILY here at AUBURN!!!    :wareagle:

Well said. THESE ARE KIDS..We may not understand anyone not loving our beloved Auburn, but sometimes it's not the right fit for them.

Thank you SOOOO much for giving us Die-hard fans something to talk about !!! I don't have any "Advice" (or know if it is "Permissible"), other than Trust your Families (you know they "Love" you) and your Gut (Intuition is right 99% of the time) !!! If anyone on here has said anything to Offend any of you, let me "Humbly" Apologize on their behalf (sometimes fans get emotionally carried away, especially sitting behind a computer), please hold in mind that you have Good & Bad anywhere you go ....... even in the Auburn "Family" !!! We are very proud to have the commits and prospects that we have this late in the recruiting Cycle, and we can't wait to Welcome you all into the Auburn "Family" !!! We are "Excited" about the Direction our program is headed in, and the Roles each one of you will play in the pursuit of Championships !!! ..................... and with "Great Pride", I say ....... "WAR EAGLE" !!!!!!!!!!

To my fellow AE members I hope you use this thread to "Shout Out" and show some "Love" to ALL of our Current and Potential recruits/AU Brothers, I'll start ...............

I wanna give a Shout Out to JUSTIN DELAINE !!! Most of the schools in our area are small and there have been many talented kids that have gotten over-looked, I'm proud that you have earned the opportunity that so many others from our area have missed out on !!! I wish you the very best !!!

Nice to see you back with your signature Falcon.

Of course we all want every recruit to come to Auburn. We truly feel it is the best choice there is. We know it is getting better every day. We also understand that some might have different priorities. To those we wish you well. To the rest welcome to the closest family in academia!

The biggest bonus to this whole class to me, is the class, not star power these kids bring to Auburn. They hopefully will leave Auburn with the same love we feel it.  War Eagle.    :we:

I love how our recruits are bonding!  The commoraderie is increadible and I expect great things from this class their junior and senior years.  Michael Dyer is my new favorite player for his unselfishness to help recruit Lattimore to Auburn.  And a 'shout out' to Trovon Reed if the rumor he is recruiting Ambles to Auburn is true!

WDE!

I couldnt agree more, they are already showing great signs of bonding. Like at the UAAA game. I think alot of our recruits are not just physically gifted , but also have the determination and drive to pump up their teammates, and to get us through a grueling SEC schedule . Sometimes having confident leaders on your defence that keep you pumped up can be a big factor when fatigue sets in.......Character plus Ability plus Determination ....Is the easiest math ive ever done ...It equals an AUBURN National Championship .....If the bcs dosent rob us again..lol      :hellyeah::party: :party: :party: :party:

A shout out to Jake Holland!  He has been solid to AU for a long time!  He and his father have done everything they can to recruit for AU while on official and unofficial visits!  They are truely part of the Auburn Family!!

A big "Shout Out" is in order for "ALL CURRENT AU COMMITS" and all "POTENTIAL AU COMMITS" for being loyal and helping each other in this long stressful process. We promote "FAMILY" at Auburn and it's great to see future AU players interacting and building relationships with each other! Can't wait to see you all in Orange and Blue. Always remember, "FEARLESS AND TRUE."

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

A shout out to Craig Sanders for making a stand and following your heart to AU. So happy you decieded to go where "YOU" wanted to go instead of where others wanted you to go. A move like that shows tons of maturity. WDE young man.

Shout out to Chad Slade, who has been comitted to us throughout the whole process, even with all of the talk about Mack, Gayden, Christian, etc.  I have not had the opportunity to see this young man play, but his size is very good, and he will be a valuable player on this team as well.  Welcome, Chad, and War Damn Eagle!!!

I wanna give a shout out to Jonathan Mincy. IMO, the most under-rated prospect in this class. Corner is still a big need for us and I think Mincy is gonna have to step up THIS year.

War Eagle!

I want to give props to all of the kids who get the least love from the recruiting services, but who we all know will come in with a chip on their shoulder and a determination to succeed and prove that what the Auburn coaching staff saw in them was, and is, greatness.  So, shout outs for the following - we'll be keeping an Eagle Eye on you guys:

Ryan White

Jonathan Mincy

Chad Slade

Chris Davis

Dakota Mosely

Demetruce McNeal

Justin Delaine

Jessel Curry

Jawara White

Shaun Kitchens (Only rated low by Scout, but you can take great pleasure in proving them wrong)

and.....

Ed Christian, for being the primary casualty of Rivals need to have the university of turd ranked higher than Auburn.  You were dropped from a 4* to a 3* simply because you chose to come to Auburn and be a part of this Championship class we're building.  I think I speak for all of us when I say WDE Big ED!  Give em hell!!!

WDE Guys!!!!     :wareagle:   :wareagle:    :wareagle:

I want to give a 'Shout Out' to JEREMY RICHARDSON ....... some people have an easier path than others, but you can achieve the same goals through Hard Work, Dedication, Focus and Perseverance !!! Some days will be harder than others, but if you use these methods, you can attain all of your goals and be the Man that you want to be !!! Take it One Day at a Time !!! I'm proud to have you as an Auburn Brother "On or Off" the field !!!

I want to give a 'Shout Out' to JEREMY RICHARDSON ....... some people have an easier path than others, but you can achieve the same goals through Hard Work, Dedication, Focus and Perseverance !!! Some days will be harder than others, but if you use these methods, you can attain all of your goals and be the Man that you want to be !!! Take it One Day at a Time !!! I'm proud to have you as an Auburn Brother "On or Off" the field !!!

^  This

WDE JR

I want to give a shout out to Cody Parker. This is the FIRST commit of this class, which was before BCW and the recruiting momentum we picked up through early last year. It has to start with one and I want to congratulate you on your decision. I look forward to seeing what this class can do when they get on campus this fall!!

:wedance:

a 'Shout Out" to JEFFREY WHITAKER ...... Big Man you remind me of a Christmas present that I can't wait to open, that is double wrapped with kevlar wrapping paper, 6 rolls of Scotch tape and Ribbons and Bows made from Chinese handcuffs and a Straight-jacket !!! In other words I'm excited to see what your announcement reveals ........... it could be just what I wanted !!!  :thumbsup:

Archived