aubie2727

AuburnGal

YOU , my dear, are so disrespectful . Did your parents not teach you to show respect? This is a good site for those of us to come and discuss, or just read others post. No need for all the sarcasm that you  post here. I am a woman, mother and grandmother, and have not done anything to you, to warrant your attacks on women here. Just when and how did you become such an authority on sports?  We are here because we LOVE Auburn, and want  the best for our beloved university. Your attacks and sarcasm on here is unwarranted. I've not seen anyone attack you or say anything ugly to you that you haven't deserved. If you love Auburn like you say you do, then voice your opinions, but no need to attack others and call them stupid or dumb because they may not agree with you . And by the way, you talk of people that get on here all the time but you have to work. Well, welcome to the real world !! We all have to work. I worked from the time I was 16 years old, but have earned the right now to be retired. I know all to well about hard work, and what its like to have to raise 2 kids by myself because my husband was killed in an accident. I put 2 kids through college also, so please don't call me stupid or dumb, or lazy. You need to know all your facts before you go attacking people. I am on here for 1 reason and 1 only. I LOVE AUBURN !!

I sent a message to two mods asking that they consider banning aubie2727.  Because, "her" posts are very disrespectful not only to the members of this site but to the site as well.  I CAN NOT emphasize enough how important it is to keep this the best site on the net in terms of AU recruiting. 

Aubie2727 has been warned by two mods and the threads that this person actively engaged in have now been locked.

I seriously think it's time to show this person the door and ban them.

Do you people iin here actually believe getting banned from a dam message board hurts someones feelings? You people really need to get a dam job. I dont give a s*** whether he, she, they, bans me or not. Look females are dumber than dirt excluding my self. If you dont like it ban my ass. I got to go into work awhile. You should be doing the same thing. BTW Tigers play Bammers in bball next. I wonder who will win? Good riddence.

Do you people iin here actually believe getting banned from a dam message board hurts someones feelings? You people really need to get a dam job. I dont give a $**t whether he, she, they, bans me or not. Look females are dumber than dirt excluding my self. If you dont like it ban my ass. I got to go into work awhile. You should be doing the same thing. BTW Tigers play Bammers in bball next. I wonder who will win? Good riddence.

Parole tide

Could we delete this post, because i dont believe the mods will appreciate a b*tching session.

You guys need to stick together, and some who have said some wrong things need to re evaluate how easy it is to get in trouble here. WDE

I just resolved not to go back to al.com.  I log in and find this mess.  Can we PLEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSE not let this AUsome forum degenerate into that kind of nonsense???!?!?!?!!!

Do you people iin here actually believe getting banned from a dam message board hurts someones feelings? You people really need to get a dam job. I dont give a $**t whether he, she, they, bans me or not. Look females are dumber than dirt excluding my self. If you dont like it ban my ass. I got to go into work awhile. You should be doing the same thing. BTW Tigers play Bammers in bball next. I wonder who will win? Good riddence.

To quote one of my favorites movies. "... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it!"

You know, at first she PMed me to help with Truck and his comments, which I was happy to do, but then her Clozapine wore off and she went cookoo for coco puffs.

Archived