whitaker press conference siap

pram92

"It just felt comfortable. I couldn't turn away from it, it just felt like home."

I have to agree with him. This is what I felt when I visited Auburn for the first time during the Auburn/Florida game in 1999.

WELCOME HOME JEFFERY!  :thumbsup:

WDE

Yes, humble and confident can come in the same package.  I'd like to add funny to that list.  I was laughing and of course smiling the whole time I was watching the video. 

Welcome to Auburn, Jeffrey.  You will not only love being an Auburn Tiger while you are playing, but for the rest of your life.

:wareagle::wedance: :wedance: :party::wareagle::wedance::party::wareagle::wedance::party: :party: :wareagle::wedance::party:

WDE!  WDE!

Yes, humble and confident can come in the same package.  I'd like to add funny to that list.  I was laughing and of course smiling the whole time I was watching the video. 

Welcome to Auburn, Jeffrey.  You will not only love being an Auburn Tiger while you are playing, but for the rest of your life.

:wareagle::wedance: :wedance: :party::wareagle::wedance::party::wareagle::wedance::party: :party: :wareagle::wedance::party:

WDE!   WDE!

He kind of reminds me of Tommy Jackson personality wise. He's going to be a special player for us I think.

OH YAH!! Welcome to the Family Mr. Whitaker, man am I soooooo glad that he choose Auburn. This is probably one of the most important recruits in this class IMO. 

OH YAH!! Welcome to the Family Mr. Whitaker, man am I soooooo glad that he choose Auburn. This is probably one of the most important recruits in this class IMO. 

I agree itll be hard to run on fairly whitaker kenneth travis and hopefully jones in the next couple years

Looks like he's a great young man.  He should do well and learn alot from Coach Rocker.  I'm glad he chose AU.  War Eagle Jeffery!  Here's to seeing a great 4 - 5 years from you in orange and blue and more in an NFL uniform.

and I have read where he said this wasn't going to be just a 4 year thing, it was going to be a 40 year thing. He already knows what family means in the Auburn family.

My word...NSD just HAD to be around a MY emotional time of the month...I just wanna give my man a HUG and tell him WELCOME to the family!!

Oh yea, and NO laughing there guys..tomorrow I could be on a rampage...you just nEver can tell!  :trampoline:

It's funny to think that in 2 years, when he is helping hold up the National Championship trophy, he can thank Tracy Rocker for helping him decide to come to AU and help win it.

:believe:

God, Maturity, , Respect, Integrity, Family, and Hard Work. These are all things I want to see in a recruit. I like that he called the other coaches and let them know instead of doing the hat thing. I like that he thought that it was respectable. I look forward to watching him on Saturdays and beyond.

Guest jojo1515

most surprising thing about that video:  Even the bammers on there could only say good things.  That is how you know you a GREAT one!  Class guy.  Even gave the other coaches a heads up before announcing.  I bet that happens alot less than it should.  welcome to Auburn Whit and WAR EAGLE!!

most surprising thing about that video:  Even the bammers on there could only say good things.  That is how you know you a GREAT one!  Class guy.  Even gave the other coaches a heads up before announcing.  I bet that happens alot less than it should.  welcome to Auburn Whit and WAR EAGLE!!

^^^this^^^

You know you have a great guy when your enemies can only say good things about him!! This class is special,,,somebody needs to write that down!! I have so many favorites from this class that I have lost count!!  Man it feels good to be an Auburn Tiger!!

Funny guy, Never heard him speak before. Sounds very mature and a class guy. Looking forward to seeing him on the plains.

Archived