Chuck Person

auburn4ever

I'd really like to see Chuck coahc this team. I think he would put together a good staff and he would be a very good recruiter because he knows what it takes to win.

He would be a great, great hire. Never happen though, too bad.

why wouldnt it happen?

Because it would make too much sense! Ha! I doubt Jacob's would pull the trigger on Person or any of the other great names I have read on this board. Maybe he will surprise us but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Love the "rifleman" but we really need someone that can both coach and recruit. being a great player and an NBA type star doesn`t give you that experience. Just wish he had some experience on the college level to begin with.

Person has ZERO experience as a college coach of any kind, ZERO. I have no interest in him being the next basketball coach at Auburn. Heck, you may as well go out and hire Charles Barkeley.

Guest War Eagle 29

Person has ZERO experience as a college coach of any kind, ZERO. I have no interest in him being the next basketball coach at Auburn. [glow=red,2,300]Heck, you may as well go out and hire Charles Barkeley.[/glow]

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea!  :laugh:

Person has ZERO experience as a college coach of any kind, ZERO. I have no interest in him being the next basketball coach at Auburn. [glow=red,2,300]Heck, you may as well go out and hire Charles Barkeley.[/glow]

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea!  :laugh:

Neither Barkley nor Person has a Bachelors Degree so neither can be considered for the HC job. 

Archived