VERY INTERESTING comment by Bryan Matthews...

waregl87

On AuburnSports.com, BM posted some recruiting nuggets including the latest on Coleman and what to expect on Signing Day. FWIW, he said sources close to SC still believe he will sign with Auburn on Wed. But that's not the best part. Later on in the post, BM said there will be some "surprising devolpments" on NSD and to stay tuned.  ;D

And I thought I knew what message board addiction was before now...

Wednesday is going to be crazy! I can't wait!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simonsez

Ive been hearing about a surprise from a couple of different places.  Ive heard it was just a rumor.  But......If its a rumor, then its a well planned one.  The story is too consistent to be rumor dont you think?  I hope we take another one of bamas guys

Guest jojo1515

St and crew have been saying the same thing.  I have not the slightest clue who it could be, but it has been speculated for several days now that we get a big time surprise on NSD.  Are you telling me it could get even better than what we were expecting?  I think I need to give my computer away until wednesday as I CAN'T TAKE THE WAIT ANYMORE!!!   :party:

Mn o man,  this recruiting season has been unreal!  if we get the guys we are waiting on it will be unreal, not sure i can handle more......although i sure would like to find our :hellyeah: 

I would absolutely love to get a guy like Mack Brown or Corey Grant.  I still believe Grant could make a TON of plays in Malzahn's offense.  Or he could go to Bama and maybe return a few kicks.

I wish I didn't think Lattimore was going to USCe.  He needs to ask Kenny Irons about what happens when you go there.  (Or Derek Watson and Demetris Summers, both high profile RB's who were thrown off the team at USCe)

I don't think we'll get a decommit.  My guess is Pat Swilling.  Can't go wrong w/ a 6'3, 215 lb S w/ a 4.5 40.   Dance banana..... :bananadance:

Edit:  Unless of course Latt goes to USCe and we have a plan B.  Either way  :bananadance: :bananadance:

Ya know what, it would be perfectly fine by me if there were no surprises on NSD. I love the mix of commitments we have and if we can hang on to everyone that is commited, I will consider it a  very, very successful recruiting class. Of course, I generally don't like surprises, so take it for what it's worth! WDE!

Ive been hearing about a surprise from a couple of different places.  Ive heard it was just a rumor.  But......If its a rumor, then its a well planned one.  The story is too consistent to be rumor dont you think?  I hope we take another one of bamas guys

No offense, but I don't think BM would be posting rumors on a pay site. I think BM knows what going on and something is in the works.

Archived