whos watching the Auburn Arky game?

guerra aguila

caught the last few mins and I agree on Reed, had high hopes on him after last year but think he would be a better #2, he tries to do too much and not kick it back out and makes turnovers at critical pts in the game. thought they played hard though and did not quit which is encouraging and seems to be more regular the past few games. I'm watching LSU and thankful we are not them, KY is popping them good, up by 28 now.

I live in tulsa, ok so I made the hour and a half drive to see Auburn play in Fayetteville.  It was the first bb game I've seen Auburn play (in person) since 2005.  Dissapointing loss, but I don't want to blame the players.  I really feel that Jeff Lebo is not an Auburn Man.  I think he just feels that he works for and collects a paycheck from Auburn University.  Just watch him during the game.  He is more interested in wearing fancy designer suits than coaching Auburn Basketball.  I'm just rambling and annoyed.  We need better for our bb team.

good night and WDE!!!

Frustrating loss... we are 4-5 this year in games decided by 5 points or less... To think they we come so close to finishing the game and just cant do it does hurt a little.

At least it was competitive, but there are no moral victories. I know

No way D-Reed would ever play on my team. For every good thing he does, he does 2 that are bad. He us undisiplined, makes bad passes, and takes the worst shots I have ever seen. Lebo doesn't have any control over these guys and it should cost him his job.

Archived