pee wee cobb???

AUGreen03

I know at one time his name was being thrown around alot. Any reason we didn't offer him? His stats seem pretty solid. I know we have one spot open, and personally I'd rather save it for an early enrollee next January, but do ya'll think it would be a good idea to try and sign the open slot? Not necessarily Cobb, but I did notice he hasn't signed with anyone and he had been mentioned earlier in the recruiting season.

We definetely don't want him. He dropped out of high school and is trying to get his GED now. Great football player just not very smart and no i dont think we will fill that last spot. We expect most of our guys to qualify

Though we don't know why he had to drop out of school, I think it's a great thing that he's trying to get his GED. I surely hope no one is knocking him for doing that.

Though we don't know why had to drop out of school, I think it's a great thing that he's trying to get his GED. I surely hope no one is knocking him for doing that.

Your right A4E we wish Pee Wee the best. Hope everything works out for him.

I know at one time his name was being thrown around alot. Any reason we didn't offer him? His stats seem pretty solid. I know we have one spot open, and personally I'd rather save it for an early enrollee next January, but do ya'll think it would be a good idea to try and sign the open slot? Not necessarily Cobb, but I did notice he hasn't signed with anyone and he had been mentioned earlier in the recruiting season.

i agree with you man. you might need to save it for an early enrollee.

Archived