Alabama DB ready to commit?

JasonsDad

I read a Rivals headline this morning stating that a highly rated DB from Alabama is ready to commit to Auburn. I don't have a rivals account,.... so not sure who this is. Anyone here know anything about this youngman?

:wareagle:

Ok Here's some info. 6' 4" 225 lb DE from John Carroll. His coach Chris Musso calls him the consumate team player.  He is an impact player. He played WR as a freshman on the varsity team, he started every game as a sophmore making the state playoffs and again started every game as a Junior playing LB and DE, again making the playoffs. Speed rusher with some serious hitting ability. He is the leading tackler on the team.  He has a very chisled frame and is nowhere near his potential yet.  Blue chip player considered the best on John Carrols team and one of the best in the state if not the nation acording to on service.  Being recruited heavly by Al, Auburn and FSU.  Big AU lean at the moment.

Ok Here's some info. 6' 4" 225 lb DE from John Carroll. His coach Chris Musso calls him the consumate team player.  He is an impact player. He played WR as a freshman on the varsity team, he started every game as a sophmore making the state playoffs and again started every game as a Junior playing LB and DE, again making the playoffs. Speed rusher with some serious hitting ability. He is the leading tackler on the team.  He has a very chisled frame and is nowhere near his potential yet.  Blue chip player considered the best on John Carrols team and one of the best in the state if not the nation acording to on service.  Being recruited heavly by Al, Auburn and FSU.  Big AU lean at the moment.

Sounds good, is he a campus or team legacy, lifelong fan or anything that edges toward us I wonder? His size and postion play sure reads good.WDE!!!

Good Info. and looks like a good pick up to get. :hellyeah:

I'm told UAT and FSU are both putting the full court press on this kid,  He said in the fall that it was AU & UAT neck and neck with FSU closing. Attended the Iron Bowl.  Said it was fantastic.  Loves where Au is headed.  His unselfhisness makes him a good fit at AU.  He's currently waiting for an AU offer according to one service. :zapbama:

Looking good needs to add some size but 4.5 40 for a DE is awesome. If he commits maybe Yox can send him some exercises to work on. Pre Yoxercise

I'm guessing it's just early in the process as to why we haven't offered, but he sure seemed excited about the prospect of playing for Auburn, which certainly works in his favor.

You may be right on his size now. The numbers I posted were 3 months old.  Some Kid grow alot at his age. I remember going from 5'1I" 165 lb to 6'3" 185 lb in about three or four months when I was 19. I think he's projected at DE.

Here are a couple snipets from the article,sounds like he is an AU lock if we/when we offer.

Kameron Wood, one of the top in-state prospects in the 2011 class, is ready to make a commitment.

*EDIT*

Sorry, we don't post premium content here.

Probably hasn't offed yet because they are waiting through the spring evaluation period or are waiting for more film.  Kid seems to have all the measurables to be a potentially good DE. 

I remember that Dansby played wide receiver in high school also. that speaks to this kid's athleticism. His 40 time was a bit slow for his weight, but for that many schools to want him, he must be really good.

Archived