Alabama DB ready to commit?

JasonsDad

The reason why he has yet to receive an offer is because we are looking at a lot of players at the position.  There is a pretty strong group of early DE's in Alabama/Georgia.  The following players have already received heavy interest and/or offers from Auburn:

Ray Drew (GA)

Sterling Bailey (GA)

Xzavier Dickson (GA)

Jabrian Niles (AL)

Keymiya Harrell (AL)

That doesn't even include LaMichael Fanning (who I didn't list because there is a pretty decent chance he projects as a DT in college).

What a difference a year makes....  Not too long ago, this kid would have already been holding an Auburn offer, not to mention every other kid who projected as a possible 3 star out of high school.

Sure is nice to be able to be selective.

He will get his AU offer. The coaches won't let this local talent get away. Its still way early and the coaches are getting spring practice, spring camps and still pulling things together for the '10 class. I look for him to be offered real soon. I just think that the DE position is a premium need to address this soon.

I actually think it is Woods with an "s". I was wondering about him also. Has anyone seen him play, or know anything about him?

I know his team SUCKS. My school's offense sucked this year and we still managed to rack up 45 on em!

I know the coaches want kids that want to play for us. This kid definitely sounds majorly talented and like he knows what he wants. Sign him up!

The coaches are always looking for the "right fit for AU" so I am sure the wanting to play for AU is part of the equation. I agree with the major talent and please sign him up !!!

Pat Sullivan's old school....I hope he will be an Auburn Tiger :wareagle:

Don't knock Pat, I know Pat Sullivan, One of the best QB's ever at Auburn..Sullivan to Beasley..what a combo!!

How is he knocking Pat?

I am a rivals subscriber and just saw an article on this kid from after the Iron Bowl. He said he's grown up an Auburn fan his whole life and his whole family is all Auburn. Great News!!!  :wedance:

Don't knock Pat, I know Pat Sullivan, One of the best QB's ever at Auburn..Sullivan to Beasley..what a combo!!

How is he knocking Pat?

I don't think Bro was knocking Pat. Sully was THE BEST QB ever to play at AU.

Geeze! Some ppl must go in a hole mode after signing day, because of withdrawls. There isn't many topics right now and most of the post in them are negative.

What a difference a year makes....  Not too long ago, this kid would have already been holding an Auburn offer, not to mention every other kid who projected as a possible 3 star out of high school.

Sure is nice to be able to be selective.

The SEC's new "28 rule" changed a bunch of things.

We signed 4 DE's this past year. I think we're going to be extremely selective with DE's in the '11 class. This guy may get an offer, he may not, depending on our staff's evaluation..

How is he knocking Pat?

I don't think Bro was knocking Pat. Sully was THE BEST QB ever to play at AU.

Yeah,what he said ;)

Archived