Marlins win

PenguinAUB

Sorry, but I was pulling for the Cubs. Too much history there for me to pull against an underdog like that. I was hoping for Cubs-Red Sox series, which would be much more interesting. As most know on this board, I am a rabid Red Sox fan, so I will be a nervous wreck tomorrow night (as if I already have not been during the whole series). ;) I told my wife that there could only be one thing that I would take more serious if the Red Sox go to the WS and that would be :au: playing for a NC. Only thing about that is, a NC would be just one game, the WS is 4-7 games. I feel the need for some hair implants coming on if the Sox make it to the WS.

i was sort of pulling for the fins...didn't matter to me who won, however.

sort of glad to perpetuate the myth of the curse, however.

plus, i'm a big fan of the manager down there in miami...

he should be a unanimous MOY selection.

ct

Sorry. I hate the Marlins. I was aching for the Cubs last night. My team is the Braves and my next favorite is the Red Sox, then the Cubs. All I'm hoping for now is that it isn't a Yankees-Marlins series. I probably won't even watch if it is.

Sorry. I hate the Marlins. I was aching for the Cubs last night. My team is the Braves and my next favorite is the Red Sox, then the Cubs. All I'm hoping for now is that it isn't a Yankees-Marlins series. I probably won't even watch if it is.

I will watch, because I hate the Yankees and want to see somebody beat them in the WS if my Red Sox don't go. ;)

i never watch the yanks play. i figure if ratings are terrible every time the yanks are in the series that would be a compelling reason for mlb to look at a cap. if the big market teams (or only the yanks) pull bad ratings they'd at least have to look at it.

i'm a card carrying member of red sox nation though so i just want pedro to finish those jerks tomorrow night. good to see the bats wake up last night... man, if they swing like that tonight... wow. it'll be fun.

hoiw can you not like this marlins team? i was pullin for them big time becuase they are a great team to watch. and the cubs beat my braves

From a pure baseball standpoint, I'm with you. They play like they are on a sand-lot somewhere just waiting for mama to call them home for dinner. I like it when a young team plays well. It shows the rest of the league that being a fat cat doesn't mean you always win. Still gotta play the games. And thats exactly what the marlins are doing.

Archived