ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

We need alot more than a sweep of the Nats to ice this thing.  We have a 3 grame stand IN philly.  We play the mets, what, 3 series?  and the Marlines 3 series in the last 5 weeks, I believe.  I hate the marlins.  They always seem to rain on the Braves. 

Keep winning series.  If we get 2/3 of every series we play from here on out, we'll win it.

I don't think a sweep will put us out of range I'm just saying we need to take advantage of a weaker team coming to turner. I do believe that at the end of next week IF we have a 4 or 5 game lead it will be incredibly tough for the phils to take the division. But you're right we just need to keep winning series

Smoltz is a goof in the booth.  He has some of the worst, out of place jokes, EVER.  With that being said, if you're a Braves fan, you love him.

Well I'm a Braves fan but Yankees are my #1. We shall see where Smoltz ends up but I have heard the Big Boys are listening and watching him. tifwiw

I just don't see Smoltzy coming back to pitch.  I know he wants to, but if he does it'd have to be NL.  He got creamed at Boston.

Uh wellsheit you lost me on this post. I don't think John has any intentions of coming back. I believe the Braves intend to retire his number next year.

Prado has indeed been activated off of the DL. He will start tonight at 3rd. Here's the lineup:

1. Infante 2B

2. Heyward RF

3. Prado 3B

4. Diaz LF

5. Glaus 1B

6. Gonzalez SS

7. Cabrera CF

8. Ross C

9. Minor LHP

These are the type of games we are going to have for the rest of the year. Mostly low scoring. We better hope the pitchers don't feel the stress of keeping it a low scoring game.