ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Our o has went south.Our pitching is still great.That's my only problem i have with Fran Wren.I really think with the trades,he messed our mo/jo up.Yeah we added some great ball players,but have we seen any possitive from it.NO!!!!IF IT ISN'T BROKE DON'T FIX THE s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we get swept by the PIRATES I'm gonna go ballistic. WHy is Bobby relying on Nate again now? Does he not realize that Ankiel is better? He's still not great, but he's better. And we got Lowe on the mound today. Losing Chipper and Medlen have really caught up to us.

If we get swept by the PIRATES I'm gonna go ballistic. WHy is Bobby relying on Nate again now? Does he not realize that Ankiel is better? He's still not great, but he's better. And we got Lowe on the mound today. Losing Chipper and Medlen have really caught up to us.

all that plus derek lee needless to say, has not been a good pickup for us.

No question about it, Not only are we missing Chipper's bat but it seems the heart is gone from this team now.

No question about it, Not only are we missing Chipper's bat but it seems the heart is gone from this team now.

Yep,I think you guys nailed it.We miss the clutch hitting of Chipper and the solid pitching of Medlen.We havent been able to replace what those two brought to the table.