ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

***EDIT***

once again its a family site. even as someone who is accustomed to that language. i use this website to avoid that type of language. even if its bleeped. cause everyone still understands what you're saying whether it has the letters or not.

Look girls gentlemen if i offended you im $$$$$$$$$ sorry.Really am :'(

fixed that for ya... sorry i just like acting like a mod.

Like alot of people.It's all good.DWWD

Look girls gentlemen if i offended you im $$$$$$$$$ sorry.Really am :'(

fixed that for ya... sorry i just like acting like a mod.

Like alot of people.It's all good.DWWD

honka honka tunka tunka and go braves! winning the next 3!

No offense, man.  We just don't allow posts with language like that on AE, bleeped or not.  It's obvious what you were saying and that's the point. 

Ok, to the game.  I am extremely upset with that blown call.  There is no excuse for an umpire to be out of position to make a call in such an important game.  That one freaking call changed the game.  I'm not saying we would have won but we would have definitely been going into the bottom of the 9th. 0-0 and it would've turned into a battle of the bullpens. 

This is a short series, which makes the call even bigger.  What a shame.  We gotta forget about it, though, and come out tonight and find a way to get a W.  Go Bravos!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? HIS FOOT WAS CLEARLY OFF OF THE BAG. BOBBY'S BEEN EJECTED. I swear if we lose two games because of bad calls, someone won't be breathing so easily in the morning (I'm talking to you mr. umpire)  :devil:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? HIS FOOT WAS CLEARLY OFF OF THE BAG. BOBBY'S BEEN EJECTED. I swear if we lose two games because of bad calls, someone won't be breathing so easily in the morning (I'm talking to you mr. umpire)  :devil:

you know it. better sleep with one eye open. J/K. Kinda

The braves worked so hard to get here, and now they're not even gonna score a run? Hudson's pitching game 3, but I have a feeling that the series will be pretty much over at that point.  :banghead:

Just curious. Has anyone else noticed that we have only hit only like 3 solid fly balls. It seems like they get under every fly ball they hit.