ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

I love these west coast games.It reminds me of when I was younger,the Braves were on late at night  A LOT back in the day(they were in the west division).

Ahh good times,except we lost about a hundred games a year :laugh:

Save the couple of years Torre was in ATL.Torre still says that Dale Murphy was his favorite player he ever managed,and mabey the best.

Come on Kimbrel lets close this one out..

I'm telling you Beach is one heck of a pitcher. I can see why Minor could be on the trading blocks. Beach had 9 SO's in 6 innings, that's 20 SO's in his last 12 innings. Damn good ratio

Beachy is solid. IMO we don't need to trade him anytime. Don't know if i will make it up for tonights game.

I'm paying for right now.. Hungover with a capital "H". Dang rain in Huntsville is only making it worse. Let's

win another....

Proctor needs to go. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. He and Fredi and the idiotic ump cost us this game.

yea...but mostly him. :laugh: BTW, that UMP was a douche.  :banghead:

Fredi on using Proctor, if he was trying to rest O’Flaherty and Linebrink:

“We can’t keep running the same guys out there all the time. Shoot, Scotty has done a hell of a job for us. Everything was in place for us to get through that seventh inning. I thought we had the right guy in there.”

I'm starting to question just how did Gonzo become a coach in the first place.... or graduate high school. Anyone who thinks the proctologist has done a helluva job for us needs his head examined

We're down 3-0 going into the bottom of the 5th. We score 4 times to make it 4-3. The next pitcher to come in the game after Beachy is none other than the proctologist, who promptly gives the lead back to Baltimore. And then with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, Chipper is at the plate with a 3-1 count. Next pitch is way outside and chipper is halfway to 1st when the idiot ump calls it a strike. Obviously Chip can't believe it, so now it's 3-2, and the pitcher throws the same pitch, and again the ump calls him out, and just stares down chipper as he walks to the dugout, hoping he would say something so that he could fine him.

I agree the players and coaches get fined for calling out the umps but where are the fines for blatantly missing calls or getting in a player/coach face after they are leaving. Umps have too much power and no accountability.

with a 3 game series with the Phils on deck!  We can go into AllStar break in 1st place!!!