ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

HOLY CRAP...Chipper Jones!! What can you say? He's amazing, we'll miss you dude. Way to crush that ball and win that game! Braves may have just found a pulse!

Chipper owes it all to me. I dropped him from my fantasy team's and BOOM, he turns into the Chipper of yester-year.

I've always said your a loser. Just proves it.

:laugh:

What the hell are you laughing at big boy?

HOLY CRAP...Chipper Jones!! What can you say? He's amazing, we'll miss you dude. Way to crush that ball and win that game! Braves may have just found a pulse!

Chipper owes it all to me. I dropped him from my fantasy team's and BOOM, he turns into the Chipper of yester-year.

:laugh:

What the hell are you laughing at big boy?

You 2 goofball.

You say a lot of things, then forget about what you said three minutes later.

Huddypitched a gem today and Kimbrel wll there's nothing you can say anymore but WOW. Braves score 8 total runs with 6 of those earned and still winn 3 of 4. Back to back shutouts.......

If Beechy did not get hurt I would put my money on the Braves versus any team in the playoffs with a front 3 of Huddy, Beechy, Medlen and Kimbrel in the back.

Braves win good god I know I've said it many times but Kimbrel is just unrealllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll