NFL DRAFT

AuburnEngineer

I'd rather have Bradford then McCoy after the way McCoy quite on his team in the BCS game..

He didnt quit on his team he was begging his coach to let him back on the field. Who would quite in their last college game especially in the national championship

Mcclain was overdrafted, he should have been a late 1st rounder

CJ Spiller goes to bills.  He'll probably start for them, my pick for

next years rookie of the year

Tebow to Denver? Wierd pick , broncos already have 2 good QB's

I don't understand that either.  Wonder how quick they'll release either Quinn or Orton?

I think that Tebow is a two year project quarterback, but I could see them trading Quinn after next year for a pick in the next draft. 

As for McLain to Oakland, they also just got Groves too so they might be trying to build their team with some young SEC talent.  I would say this is a good pick up and I think mcLain is a great player.

I think Tate goes to the vikings.  I think that is why they traded down.  They knew Ben would be there and they save money for that too.  I just dont think the get a QB unless they have reason to believe Brett will be gone.  How about the Cowboys getting Dez!  I think it is a perfect fit.  Anyways, go BEN!  :trampoline:

I think Tate goes to the vikings.  I think that is why they traded down.  They knew Ben would be there and they save money for that too.  I just dont think the get a QB unless they have reason to believe Brett will be gone.  How about the Cowboys getting Dez!  I think it is a perfect fit.  Anyways, go BEN!  :trampoline:

If the vikings did draft a high quality qb i think that could work against them in getting brett to come back

Archived