Postseason births

What is the farthest AU has been in the postseason/CWS?

Auburn has been to 4 World Series, 17 regionals, 1 Super regional since 1967.

We use to have one of the best baseball programs around. I hope we will get back to that level in a few years.

We use to have one of the best baseball programs around. I hope we will get back to that level in a few years.

You might be watching a team at that level this year because this team is on fire.  This is a much better team than the one that got swept (barely) by Arizona State earlier in the season.

I don't think we are ready to make a reservation in Omaha yet. We still have a LOOOOOOONG way to go! Now if we continue to improve the next couple of years I would say yes we will be there for sure.

I don't think we are ready to make a reservation in Omaha yet. We still have a LOOOOOOONG way to go! Now if we continue to improve the next couple of years I would say yes we will be there for sure.

Agreed. Wish we were there but not yet. Need a couple of more pitchers to step up and all of them to be more consistent. We are making big strides but the top of the ladder is still above us. But it is nice to be having this converstion about chances like this again instead of where we have been lately isn`t it.

Agreed. Wish we were there but not yet. Need a couple of more pitchers to step up and all of them to be more consistent. We are making big strides but the top of the ladder is still above us. But it is nice to be having this converstion about chances like this again instead of where we have been lately isn`t it.

Oh for sure!! I like it when I expect to find out we won a game instead of knowing I'm going to hear bad news!

Oh for sure!! I like it when I expect to find out we won a game instead of knowing I'm going to hear bad news!

Amen to that

I think our chance of getting to CWS this year really depends on where we end up for the regional.  If we could host that helps our chance greatly in getting to the super reg.  I hope we don't end up at FSU, even though I could make that drive in about an hour. 

Archived