AU vs Tenn Game 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:believe: :believe: :we: :we: :we: :we: :we::wedance: :wedance: :wedance::wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Hope 2 c u all AT THE HOOVER MET BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WDE.............. :party::partey::bananadance::happydance::thumbsup:   

I live in Birmingham just about a 15 minute drive...........................  :wareagle:

YES SIR!!!!!! It's good to be back in Hoover again. I don't think going is good enough for me though. I want to make some noise while we are there. :believe:

I just got in from our year end Scout picnic and was elated to read the score.Wow!

after last nite, that is fantastic. hope they can do that again tomorrow and send the Hillbillies packin'!

That was by far, the best  baseball game I have been to this season.  All around good play----good bats, good gloves, and an excellent arm from Cole.  Hoover here we come. :wedance::party::wedance::party:

Archived