give CJP a big raise JJ

What CJP and his staff have done with Tiger bb in their second year is nothing less than totally AUsome. With sometimes less than AUsome pitching they have the bats to hot to handle. Great Job coaches ya have made us all say AGAIN "IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER"!!!.Give em all a huge raise JJ!! An lets kick some elephant ass Wed. morning. :zapbama::beatmullet:

You get what you pay for and pay for what you get. We have the best coach at this moment in the SEC and will have for the long term as long as we pay Coach P. what he is worth; and he is worth every penny. I am sure that JJ will pay him handsomely as evident by what has happened in recent time.  I always said that if we wanted a true quality basketball coach, we would need to be willing to double the salary that we paid the previous coach.  JJ did exactly that with the hiring of Coach Barbee.  I have no doubt whatsoever that JJ will give Coach P. a handsome pay increase.  We are at the threshold of what looks like to be an era of Auburn domination of all major sports programs in the SEC as well as nationally for hopefully many years to come.

WDE

Doc

:hellyeah:

Archived