Clemson RF/QB Kyle Parker

I sure hope he leaves so we don't face him in the fall, I think he will leave, too much money on the table.

In the immortal words of Coach Shug Jordan when his opinion was asked about Ole Miss basketball player Johnny Newman dropping out of school and taking a 1/2 million bonus to play in the NBA: "Personally, I would find it very hard to advise somebody to turn down $500,000."

I think Parker plays baseball from here on out.

I sure hope he leaves so we don't face him in the fall, I think he will leave, too much money on the table.

What happens, happens, and by all accounts they are a better team with him at the helm than without him; however, I think we'll beat them either way (although I'm not taking them for granted - Clemson is certainly good enough to beat us if Auburn doesn't prepare and play well.)    I'd rather Auburn beat them at "full strength."

About the 6th inning Rob Bramlett said that the Clemson fans in the crowd let out a cheer on the news that Parker had been drafted 26th overall by the Colorado Rockies.... sounds to me with $$ like that, like they'll have a new QB in September.

What happens, happens, and by all accounts they are a better team with him at the helm than without him; however, I think we'll beat them either way (although I'm not taking them for granted - Clemson is certainly good enough to beat us if Auburn doesn't prepare and play well.)    I'd rather Auburn beat them at "full strength."

Who really cares?  Clemson is Clemson and the AP voters will see it that way if they have parker or not.  I would rather them not have an experienced QB.  I don't see why people want Clemson to be better when we play them, its still clemson

Who really cares?   Clemson is Clemson and the AP voters will see it that way if they have parker or not.  I would rather them not have an experienced QB.   I don't see why people want Clemson to be better when we play them, its still clemson

I'm with you on that. If Parker and the entire d-backfield signed pro baseball contracts and the o-linemen all got drunk and missed the bus to the game I would be delighted.

Who really cares?   Clemson is Clemson and the AP voters will see it that way if they have parker or not.  I would rather them not have an experienced QB.   I don't see why people want Clemson to be better when we play them, its still clemson

We Auburn fans are alwayscomplaining that we don't get the respect we deserve. This sounds likes something a bammer would say. "Who cares, it's just Auburn!"  Clemson is a top notch program on the rise. I hope our coaches do not think like you. But, our coaches are too smart for that.

We Auburn fans are alwayscomplaining that we don't get the respect we deserve. This sounds likes something a bammer would say. "Who cares, it's just Auburn!"  Clemson is a top notch program on the rise. I hope our coaches do not think like you. But, our coaches are too smart for that.

Do read what everyone wrote and understand it before you type something like that.  No one put down Clemson

In fact I gave them mad props

Archived