Clarification on Niles and Dantz

Jonesy

Niles to AU.

Dantz to UGA.

Any other questions while I'm around?  :laugh:

110% on that Jonesy? I trust your recruiting knowledge as much as Mayor and ST!

Hey Jonesy, why is Georgia having such a great start on recruiting this year, especially when Mark R. is on the hot seat? or did I just answer my own question?  Kinda like spurrier had to get ML last year.. Kinda wondering why coaches whose jobs are on the line or likely gonna be on the line start get better than average recruiting classes.  :dunno:

Richt and his new staff members made it a point to lock down the state of Georgia this year and they have done it.

I don't know the time frame on Niles. I consider him committed, but I don't know when anyone else will.

Fair enough, Jonesy. Thanks for the info.

When it comes to Watts Dantzler, I wish him all the luck if he does decide on UGA. Don't really blame him for choosing to honor his father in this way.

Hope Niles decides to make a commitment soon!

Georgia is loaded with talent.we are always gonna have recruiting battles with those mutts and of course we cant win them all. Jonesy do you have any info on the possible offer/commit that was mentioned earlier?

Richt and his new staff members made it a point to lock down the state of Georgia this year and they have done it.I don't know the time frame on Niles. I consider him committed, but I don't know when anyone else will.

I can back that up. They have rededicated themselves to lock down the state this year. That's all you keep hearing over here in UGA land.

Quick question, Jonesy, if you can answer it -- do you have a time frame for Niles? If not, I still really appreciate the info you give.

They are selling some "Dream Team" concept of keeping all the great Georgia players in Georgia.

Their recruiting this year has been all about in-state guys, except for QB LeMay from NC. This ain't over yet. We've already got O'Reilly and we'll get some more.

In any case the state of Georgia is loaded this year and the DullDawgs can only enroll 25 new players.

Archived