Alternative AU helmet(Beware traditionalist)

Chaotic_zx

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some flashbacks are cool though! I am waiting on the day I retire. Will make up for a lot of lost time  :hellyeah:

So whether some like change or not, what are the odds that we ever see some sort of alternate uniform or helmet?

Guest Autiger88

I actually would like to see it. No disrespect would be taken. At one time I used to take the pocket pros antenna

toppers and paint/sand them.

Ok, in that case, here ya go. I wish I knew who did these so I could give them credit. May have been someone on this board. They were originally from auburntron.com I think but i have no idea who owns that site.

I still want to see what your version of the tiger eyes looks like.

auburn001.png

auburn002.png

auburn003.png

auburn004.png

15qsnki.jpg

Love This!! and the numbers!! :laugh:  and also love the helmets!

The unis that are matched with the blue helmets look a little too much like the Denver Broncos. 

The unis with the white helmets look the best I think.

nice job Chaotic.

Yeah, I like the orange with the blue facemasks, but it does remind me of the gators.

You did a good job with the striped helmet, but I would NEVER want to see that in real life!

I don't like the tigereyes at all. I doubt it will be on any future uniforms since it's not an "official" AU logo. The tigereyes was created as a marketing tool for the athletics program only as far as I know. War Eagle!

I don't like the tigereyes at all. I doubt it will be on any future uniforms since it's not an "official" AU logo. The tigereyes was created as a marketing tool for the athletics program only as far as I know. War Eagle!

Wasn't the tiger eyes on the basketball court a few years ago?

So macus23, who is this Abcdefgh guy?  Is he a new recruit or what?  How do you pronounce it? 

Apparently a4e, he's from Toon-Town. 

He rubbed on some Bugs Bunny vanishing cream before he put the uni on. 

And that's just his last name on his jersey.  His full name is:  123456789 $%^&* Abcdefgh, Jr.

Oh, as far as pronouncing his name, the g is silent.

:tease:

• 4 weeks later...

I actually would like to see it. No disrespect would be taken. At one time I used to take the pocket pros antenna

toppers and paint/sand them.

Ok, in that case, here ya go.  I wish I knew who did these so I could give them credit.  May have been someone on this board.  They were originally from auburntron.com I think but i have no idea who owns that site.

I still want to see what your version of the tiger eyes looks like.

auburn001.png

auburn002.png

auburn003.png

auburn004.png

15qsnki.jpg

I would like to see the white helmet, orange shell, and blue pants.

Archived