Alternative AU helmet(Beware traditionalist)

Chaotic_zx

I was looking through a website at vectors and ran across a blank Riddell Revolution helmet. I thought what the heck and made an alternate AU helmet. I figure if nothing else, it will get a rise out of the traditionalist in the group. Before you say anything, I already know you hate it.  ;) lol

AU-Revo-1.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job Chaotic, I know that took some time.

Btw, you just saved yourself 12 pages of argumentative posts by putting that warning on it. (I already know you hate it.   ;) lol)

See if you can do one with the tiger eyes from your avatar as the helmet logo.  Orange helmet.  That will make a lot of people roll their eyes but it would be cool to see what it would look like.

Actually, I (very much traditionalist) like it a lot!!!

I'm with ya pops, I like it too, even though I'm also a traditionalist.  But, its fun to see from time to time what other uniform options people can create.  I have some other photos that someone else did that were pretty cool.  But, I'm not going to post those here because I don't want to be disrespectful to Chaotic doing his thing.

Trim the AU on the side in White around the Orange and you have me at hello!

I am a traditionalist, I do not ever want to see..(don't mention them) again, but I do like the helmet. Maybe with the white Jersey's, against 'Bama we could fire up the troops with them!

WAR EAGLE!

Actually, I (very much traditionalist) like it a lot!!!

I actually would like to see it. No disrespect would be taken. At one time I used to take the pocket pros antenna

toppers and paint/sand them.

I'm with ya pops, I like it too, even though I'm also a traditionalist.  But, its fun to see from time to time what other uniform options people can create.  I have some other photos that someone else did that were pretty cool.  But, I'm not going to post those here because I don't want to be disrespectful to Chaotic doing his thing.

I actually would like to see it. No disrespect would be taken. At one time I used to take the pocket pros antenna

toppers and paint/sand them.

Ok, in that case, here ya go.  I wish I knew who did these so I could give them credit.  May have been someone on this board.  They were originally from auburntron.com I think but i have no idea who owns that site.

I still want to see what your version of the tiger eyes looks like.

auburn001.png

auburn002.png

auburn003.png

auburn004.png

15qsnki.jpg

I think those are from NCAA team builder. I found them about 3 months after I sold my XBOX 360. I think they're awesome. Someone took a while setting them up.

I'll do a Tiger Eyes version tonight and the white outline around the orange.   

Just picking on you guys.

You might be right about having too much time, but at least they're being productive and spending it wisely  ;D

And by the way, look who's talking...

Most popular boards for telling tiger based on post count:

ttmostactiveboards.jpg

7359 posts in General Chat + Fun & Games :tease:

You might be right about having too much time, but at least they're being productive and spending it wisely  ;D

ttmostactiveboards.jpg

We can make it zero, you're welcome for all those extra hits on your board though. :tease:

ttmostactiveboards.jpg

We can make it zero, you're welcome for all those extra hits on your board though. :tease:

too funny.  :laugh:  yall don't let much get by with one another do ya?

We just like to mess with each other  ;D Oh, and we didn't mean to hijack this topic  :-[

For some reason, I just love the helmets the way they are  :dunno: I'd still like to see what else our friend Chaotic_zx comes up with though.

We just like to mess with each other  ;D Oh, and we didn't mean to hijack this topic  :-[

For some reason, I just love the helmets the way they are  :dunno: I'd still like to see what else our friend Chaotic_zx comes up with though.

Its all good, I was laughing at you guys.

I love our helmets too and the only place I want to see them changed is cyberspace.

I like those unis alot, but as a "traditionalist" I prefer to keep the helmet the same. War Eagle!

Stone me...I like different. I thought that helmet was awesome, and the uni's too. I doubt it would ever happen, but once a year?  :hellyeah:

Stone me...I like different. I thought that helmet was awesome, and the uni's too. I doubt it would ever happen, but once a year?  :hellyeah:

Consider yourself stoned. :laugh: We do.

I used to consider myself stoned all the time. Damn Coca Cola and their randoms  :banghead:

Archived