Mummey signs with the Orioles

I really feel Mummey has the best shot off all the guys of making it to the Show. He is a gold glove caliber CF, speed threat on the basis, hits for average, and can knock it out of the park. To me he could make an outstanding 2 hitter in the pros. Best of luck to ya Mummey!  :we:

I really feel Mummey has the best shot off all the guys of making it to the Show. He is a gold glove caliber CF, speed threat on the basis, hits for average, and can knock it out of the park. To me he could make an outstanding 2 hitter in the pros. Best of luck to ya Mummey!  :we:

Yes, I think he's the Auburn player with the best shot at making the Bigs. I was surprised, I thought he'd be our first player drafted.

Yes, I think he's the Auburn player with the best shot at making the Bigs. I was surprised, I thought he'd be our first player drafted.

He was the first player drafted?

First player from Auburn drafted this year.

To quote myself: "I was surprised, I thought he'd be our first player drafted." Note the "our". Hunter Morris was drafted before Mummey, which surprised me.

Mummey was drafted before Morris. Trent Mummey went in the 4th round, 118th overall to the Orioles. Hunter Morris went in the 4th round as well, 129th overall to the Brewers

Anyway, I'm gonna miss Trent next year. But you bet I already bought a Orioles hat and shirt. Haha I can't wait to see Mums in the bigs in a few years. I fully expect to see him there soon.

Mummey was drafted before Morris. Trent Mummey went in the 4th round, 118th overall to the Orioles. Hunter Morris went in the 4th round as well, 129th overall to the Brewers

Now I know I might be on the edge of losing it! It's one thing to make a mistake and think you are correct, but to be right and twist things to where you think you're wrong, WTH???

• 2 weeks later...

hope he has a great career!!

Saw a blurb on I think Bleacher Report that said he is hitting .333 through first few games in short season league. They are still amazed at his production through only half a season at AU and projected them through a whole season at AU. Would led country ih Hr`s, and been in top 10 in severak other categories.

Archived