OL

auburn4ever

So who are the OL still on our board? Same question for DL.

We aren't recruiting anymore OL and DL this year. We are going to wait and take 25 of them next year. You heard it here first.

Seriously, Are you or are you not Charles from Reeltown? No wonder you have such a high post count. Let me give this a try!!!!!!

Especially now that we've lost Dax Schnellanbach.  He was crucial and I just don't see the coaches working hard enough to compete for one to take his place. 

Are we recruiting any long snappers, i think we really need one, bad.

So who are the OL still on our board? Same question for DL.

I'm ONLY gonna list the one's we have offered, and who are NOT currently committed to other teams! This is a BIG ONE, TOW... so consider this one your "one" for a while!  ;)

OL - Brey Cook, Xzavier Ward, Jamar Lewter, Antonio Richardson, Davonta Rogers, Gregory Robinson, Brandon Shell, Spencer Region, Cyrus Kouandjio, Cameron Clear

DT - Gabe Wright, Kevin McReynolds, Terry Bell, Devonte Brown, Timmy Jernigan, Mickey Johnson, Quincy Russell, Phillip Dukes, Bo Tillman, Jonathon Jenkins, Jerome Culp

DE - Ray Drew, Stephon Tuitt, Xzavier Dickson, Brandon Fulse, Ben Councell, Jadeveon Clowney, Giorgio Newberry, Norkeithus Otis, Jermauria Rasco, Keymiya Harrell, Anthony Rabasa, Demetrius Alston

And I believe that's it! Now don't ask me to do a bio on each one! We've discussed MOST of these guys on here, so USE THE SEARCH!!!  :thumbsup:

Seriously, Are you or are you not Charles from Reeltown? No wonder you have such a high post count. Let me give this a try!!!!!!

Seriously? Why does post count matter that much?lol. It doesnt. He was just asking a question. Dig your panties out of your arse dude.

Seriously? Why does post count matter that much?lol. It doesnt. He was just asking a question. Dig your panties out of your arse dude.

Post count doesn't. The quality of those posts does. If you doubt the lack of intelligence that drivels from his keyboard on a regular basis, feel free to look at the content of all his previous posts.

Post count doesn't. The quality of those posts does. If you doubt the lack of intelligence that drivels from his keyboard on a regular basis, feel free to look at the content of all his previous posts.

^^^^THIS^^^^

some of them are funny though!!

I just wanted to know why it seems we're having trouble getting top linemen commit and later sign with us.

I just wanted to know why it seems we're having trouble getting top linemen commit and later sign with us.

Again... LAST YEAR... 3*(All) Dakata Mosely (#14 TE - ESPN); 3*(ESPN) Ed Christian (#18 OT - ESPN); 4*(All) Eric Mack (#20 OG - ESPN); 3*(All) Chad Slade (#62 OG - Scout); 4*(All) Roszell Gayden (#3 JUCO OL - Rivals); 4*(Rivals) Brandon Mosely (#1 JUCO TE - Rivals); 2*(All) Tunde Fariyke; 5*(Rivals) Shon Coleman (#3 OT - Rivals)

SO FAR THIS YEAR... 4*(All) Reese Dismukes (#1 OC - ESPN); 4*(ESPN) Thomas O'Reilly (#9 OG - ESPN)

Where do you see us having trouble getting top liinemen out of this list?  :dunno:

If it seems that way, it's because you haven't been paying attention. Last year, according to rivals.com, we signed one 5 star offensive lineman, two 4 star offensive linemen, and one 4 star 285 lb tight end who will play offensive line. On the defensive side, we signed two 4 star tackles and three 4 star ends. Of those players, the single 5 star recruit was rated 3 stars when he committed, but was moved to a 5 star because of the way he performed in camps and his senior season. Our offensive line haul was rated #1 even without the tight end who will play OL, the group of defensive tackles was rated #7, and the defensive ends were rated #5.

Meanwhile, this year, we've already gotten a commitment from a 4 star offensive center and three other offensive/defensive linemen currently rated 3 stars but likely to move up based on their level of talent.

Now, what was your complaint again?

I was talking about the 2011 class. I'm thrilled we have O’Reilly and Dismukes on offense plus Blackson and Niles on the defense, but we also lost out on 3 top OL -- 2 from Arkansas and 1 from Georgia. We need to pick it up a notch and land some other linemen to go along with the awesome guys that's already committed to us.

I was mainly talking about for the 2011 class. I'm thrilled we have O’Reilly and Dismukes on offense plus Blackson and Niles on the defense, but we also lost out on 3 top OL -- 2 from Arkansas and 1 from Georgia. We need to pick it up a notch and land some other linemen to go along with the awesome guys that's already committed to us.

Can't get them all, I think Auburn is doing great at these positions.

I was talking about the 2011 class. I'm thrilled we have O’Reilly and Dismukes on offense plus Blackson and Niles on the defense, but we also lost out on 3 top OL -- 2 from Arkansas and 1 from Georgia. We need to pick it up a notch and land some other linemen to go along with the awesome guys that's already committed to us.

If you're talking about the current class, why did you mention signing? The current class won't sign until February.

As for the ones we "lost out" on, that's 4 to 3 that we've gotten as opposed to lost out on. I think we're doing ok.

If you're talking about the current class, why did you mention signing? The current class won't sign until February.

As for the ones we "lost out" on, that's 4 to 3 that we've gotten as opposed to lost out on. I think we're doing ok.

Brey Cook and Greg Robinson are still out there... and many many more. I agree with Red... we are doing just fine.

Guest WarTiger

Brey Cook and Greg Robinson are still out there... and many many more. I agree with Red... we are doing just fine.

Dont hold your breath on Cook. He is going to be a swine.

Archived