Tony Steward

bruheard

thats funny since Clemson is an exact copy of Auburn's campus + lake.  Lets get him on campus and boom goes the dynamite

:dunno: maybe he likes the lake.....

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/blog?name=long_corey&id=5323882

Clemson. He loves the small town feel and the close-knit community. Clemson is really impressing the top recruits, Swinney knows what he's doing over there

Its a great school... they have always had good talent there.

thats funny since Clemson is an exact copy of Auburn's campus + lake.  Lets get him on campus and boom goes the dynamite

I would definitely like our chances if he takes a visit here. Auburn University + The Staff, and the GameDay Atmosphere =  :wareagle::wedance::wareagle::thumbsup::bow: :bow: :bow:

Let him come to the Clemson game this year. He may change his mind.

This is the second year that Clemson is getting some big-time recruits from Florida, Georgia and South Carolina that the state schools and Auburn are interested in.

The Atlanta paper has been having a fit about it. It looks like those guys over there are doing something right.

I grew up 45 miles from Clemson, and this is driving me nuts.  The "lake" everyone refers to is Lake Hartwell, and it's not even connected to Clemson other than geographically.  Plus, Auburn HAS A LAKE!!!  Everyone who knows anything about Auburn knows, WE HAVE A LAKE!!  Get over it, Lewis Griswald!!

I grew up 45 miles from Clemson, and this is driving me nuts.  The "lake" everyone refers to is Lake Hartwell, and it's not even connected to Clemson other than geographically.  Plus, Auburn HAS A LAKE!!!  Everyone who knows anything about Auburn knows, WE HAVE A LAKE!!  Get over it, Lewis Griswald!!

Are you referring to Lake Martin?

our master plan has a lake where the amphitheater is.    Just thought i would let you all know that.   The revised plan is actually very nice and has a lake near the new basketball stadium

Red, of course I'm referring to Lake Martin;  it's just as much our lake as Hartwell is to Clemson.

he's supposed to be camping at Auburn in July

Been keepin' an eye on THIS ONE^^^!!! I can GUARANTEE you we pull out all the stops for this guy!!! Hope he brings an extra pair of socks, b/c CGC and the boys are gonna blow the first ones off, when he gets here! (if he comes fingers_crossed.gif )

he's supposed to be camping at Auburn in July

Been keepin' an eye on THIS ONE^^^!!! I can GUARANTEE you we pull out all the stops for this guy!!! Hope he brings an extra pair of socks, b/c CGC and the boys are gonna blow the first ones off, when he gets here! (if he comes fingers_crossed.gif )

Yeah, I've had the feeling all year that we end up with one Elite LB out of nowhere.

Red, of course I'm referring to Lake Martin;  it's just as much our lake as Hartwell is to Clemson.

Yeah, just making sure...it's about a half an hour away, but I made the drive from Auburn to my parents' place on Kowaliga (which is more like 45 minutes away) many times back when I was a student. I don't have a problem with Clemson, but that whole crap about Auburn being "Clemson without a lake" when Lattimore and Mack were considering Auburn pissed me off.

Months ago I was watching the Chick-filet bowl, when I came to the realization how both coaches-Tuberville and Bowden- were released a year after a good season in 2007. Tuberville and Bowden both had the same 9-4 record and both ended up playing each other in a very close chick-filet bowl. Then a year later both coaches were released by there respective schools. It seems like Clemson and Auburn are cross conference cousin. It makes you wonder.... just what kind of an influence did Auburn Grad and former Clemson President, Walter Riggs, had on both schools? John Heisman also coached both schools -(Auburn 1895-1899), & (Clemson 1900-1903). Tommy Bowden is also the brother of former Auburn coach Terry Bowden. Tommy Bowden was also the AU's runningback's coach in the 1980.

I dunno I'm probably looking into into to much.

P.S. Tuberville and Bowden are both 54.

This is the second year that Clemson is getting some big-time recruits from Florida, Georgia and South Carolina that the state schools and Auburn are interested in.

The Atlanta paper has been having a fit about it. It looks like those guys over there are doing something right.

No doubt that clemson is making a run... I hear that its an awesome place.

Except for the distance from it.......... :rolleyes:

Archived