I have to admit I'm jaded

benjazz

Coach Barbee signed three top notch players so effortlessly (appearance I know but still compared to Lebo) I now wonder where all the spots for the 7 or 8 top notch recruits he will get next year will come from??  Isn't that a good problem to have compared to the recent past??

:believe:

Coach Barbee signed three top notch players so effortlessly (appearance I know but still compared to Lebo) I now wonder where all the spots for the 7 or 8 top notch recruits he will get next year will come from??  Isn't that a good problem to have compared to the recent past??

:believe:

Three or four signees next year, barring injury or unexpected problems. Three or four current players will move on to other pursuits to make room for the new guys. That's life in big-time college basketball.

Coach Barbee signed three top notch players so effortlessly (appearance I know but still compared to Lebo) I now wonder where all the spots for the 7 or 8 top notch recruits he will get next year will come from??  Isn't that a good problem to have compared to the recent past?? :believe:

Three or four signees next year, barring injury or unexpected problems. Three or four current players will move on to other pursuits to make room for the new guys. That's life in big-time college basketball.

We will have a hard time signing more than a couple next year. We won`t be able to create enough room for 4 next year in my opinion. One or two at the most would be my guess. But that`s just me.

Coach Barbee signed three top notch players so effortlessly (appearance I know but still compared to Lebo) I now wonder where all the spots for the 7 or 8 top notch recruits he will get next year will come from??  Isn't that a good problem to have compared to the recent past?? :believe:

We will have a hard time signing more than a couple next year. We won`t be able to create enough room for 4 next year in my opinion. One or two at the most would be my guess. But that`s just me.

With no seniors next year, for every signee someone will have to leave. I think how many don't get their scholarships renewed depends on how well they play next year and the quality of recruits Barbee can round up. Two to four is my guess.

Archived