Ex Oregon QB

auburn4ever

I heard on SportsCall yesterday that he might be looking into transferring to Miss. State. This seems like it would be a bad move on Mullen's part if he took this thug.

Man that kid is nothing but trouble, drug possession and burglary charges.  They must really be hurting for QB's at Miss St. if they are willing to give this guy a chance.

Man that kid is nothing but trouble, drug possession and burglary charges.  They must really be hurting for QB's at Miss St. if they are willing to give this guy a chance.

Oh but Craig Sanders will welcome him with open arms  :thumbsup::bow:

I believe they said on Sportscall that he had a redshirt yr left.  Just what I thought I had heard.  IMO, I don't think I would give him a shot no matter how bad it was at the QB position. 

Last thing I read about this was that Masoli was leaning more towards La. Tech.

Honestly, I believe that Miss. State would take him if he wanted to come.

I think he does the NFL Supplemental Draft or goes to the CFL.  I don't see why another college team would invite the trouble that follows this kid. 

I think he does the NFL Supplemental Draft or goes to the CFL.  I don't see why another college team would invite the trouble that follows this kid. 

^^^ Correct. Seems like I seen on ESPN that he would enter the supplement draft.

^^^ Correct. Seems like I seen on ESPN that he would enter the supplement draft.

Yup, I just read that he's going to the supplement draft

Archived