Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

Just FYI as of today Therezie still has AU on top with no other visits scheduled at the moment. There is no rush for a decision according to him.

:we:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just FYI as of today Therezie still has AU on top with no other visits scheduled at the moment. There is no rush for a decision according to him.

Just FYI, Therezie was also ranked #1 on Rivals top "headhunter" list......  Hope we get him, WDE!!!

Just FYI, Therezie was also ranked #1 on Rivals top "headhunter" list......   Hope we get him, WDE!!!

This is correct... and "A" Florence was #2! Here's what they had to say about each of them...

Per Rivals.com

Florence looks tall, lean and even slender on the hoof, but make no mistake about it, he will pop you across the middle and come up to hit in run support. Timing is very important when it comes to blowing up receivers, as well as the willingness to give up your body, and Florence has this rare combination of traits that makes him one of the most feared hitters in the country.

Therezie is a punishing player from the safety spot who hits like a linebacker but can move around in the secondary and play the pass just as effectively. When he is able to get a running start, he will plug the hole against the run with his shoulder pads down and create painful collisions in the hole. If a ball is thrown across the middle and he is dropped back, the wide receiver will feel his arms shortening as he prepares for the brunt of a major hit.

Just FYI, Therezie was also ranked #1 on Rivals top "headhunter" list......   Hope we get him, WDE!!!

This is correct... and "A" Florence was #2! Here's what they had to say about each of them...

Per Rivals.com

Florence looks tall, lean and even slender on the hoof, but make no mistake about it, he will pop you across the middle and come up to hit in run support. Timing is very important when it comes to blowing up receivers, as well as the willingness to give up your body, and Florence has this rare combination of traits that makes him one of the most feared hitters in the country.

Therezie is a punishing player from the safety spot who hits like a linebacker but can move around in the secondary and play the pass just as effectively. When he is able to get a running start, he will plug the hole against the run with his shoulder pads down and create painful collisions in the hole. If a ball is thrown across the middle and he is dropped back, the wide receiver will feel his arms shortening as he prepares for the brunt of a major hit.

Got to get 'em both.

Shoot, I was 3' 1" 26lbs and ran a 13.00 flat and was ranked #1 in the nation all 4 years of HS by AJC. And no one but the Turds offered me. UAB wouldn't even let me walk on. So I turned down the 50000 bucks Bama offer and gave up and went to work at the car wash scrubbing hub caps.

That still gives you... what... three or four inches on Saban?

Why do you all keep saying in the recruiting thread that Therezie is a CB? It is pretty obvious he is a S.

He is talented enough to play a number of positions. He could even be a good RB for us. His nickname is Cadillac...

Why do you all keep saying in the recruiting thread that Therezie is a CB? It is pretty obvious he is a S.

He is talented enough to play a number of positions. He could even be a good RB for us. His nickname is Cadillac...

He's right though... he will play safety most-likely.

Just pointing out he was talented enough to play several positions, not just one and definitely not that he WOULD be playing RB.

Just pointing out he was talented enough to play several positions, not just one and definitely not that he WOULD be playing RB.

You are ABSOLUTELY right!

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't heard much about his recently, how do we stand with him?

He named us his leader after his visit back in Oct., and hasn't spoken out much since. He visited ua for the IB, and raved about this atmosphere in turdtown. I honestly think it's between us and them, and IF I had to guess, I'd give US a VERY slight advantage. Not basing that on anything other than gut feeling though. He's set to play in the Nike South Florida All-Star Football Game on Jan. 6 in Miami, Fla., where the best players from Broward Co take on the best from Miami-Dade Co. Maybe we'll hear more by then or shortly afterward.

Haven't heard much about his recently, how do we stand with him?

He named us his leader after his visit back in Oct., and hasn't spoken out much since. He visited ua for the IB, and raved about this atmosphere in turdtown. I honestly think it's between us and them, and IF I had to guess, I'd give US a VERY slight advantage. Not basing that on anything other than gut feeling though. He's set to play in the Nike South Florida All-Star Football Game on Jan. 6 in Miami, Fla., where the best players from Broward Co take on the best from Miami-Dade Co. Maybe we'll hear more by then or shortly afterward.

I am glad you said this DJ. Do you know of any other games for Florida or Georgia all stars besides that game in so. fla. and the Georgia all star game on Dec. 29th?

Robenson has has the Tigers leading atop his list of schools for sometime now ... Our biggest competition is def. 'lil man' Saban, Therezie has had it layed thick on him from bama that Nick will be his position Coach pretty much and respectfully so, its impressed the prospect.   

But the AUsome Tiger coaching staff has relentlessly outworked and or sold the Family product on the Plains as the nation's top Head-hunter seems destined 2 sign with Auburn on Feb. 2, though you never know with BIG TIME RECRUITNG !!! Im glad 2 be in this situation 2 be in-homes and hosting elite Nation-wide HS prospects since the Gene Chizik era began !!!

Therezie reminds me of RS Aaron Savage type skill set,

I would love this kid and Roberson and Florence. He'd be a great addition along with the other two. Wow, that kind of secondary is just an incredible thought :D

.......hopefully without the stupid personal fouls. Watching him at LP Field every Sunday is fun, dont get me wrong, but man is he due for a 15 yarder every single game. Good, hard working, in your face type player, but he takes it too far sometimes. Good comparison though with the height, weight, and willingness to lay a lick on somebody. I REALLY want Therezie!

.......hopefully without the stupid personal fouls. Watching him at LP Field every Sunday is fun, dont get me wrong, but man is he due for a 15 yarder every single game. Good, hard working, in your face type player, but he takes it too far sometimes. Good comparison though with the height, weight, and willingness to lay a lick on somebody. I REALLY want Therezie!

I will take a PF because a guy is really working hard and making plays, I call those effort fouls and although they can hurt it means the player is leaving it on the field. Maturity will help those level off. JMHO

I will take a PF because a guy is really working hard and making plays, I call those effort fouls and although they can hurt it means the player is leaving it on the field. Maturity will help those level off. JMHO

Dang right, the WR will have that little birdie in his head when he's asked to come across the middle knowing he stands a good chance of getting his bell rung.  Hit 'em hard and hit 'em often will change the complexity of a game.  You need physical DB's to get in the mind of the receiver.  If he's on the receivers mind, the receiver isn't focused on catching the football.  Robinson Therezie along with Florence, Rose, and Roberson are must gets IMO.  It will take a couple of years for them to develop, but when they do, it will be scary bad for opposing offenses.

Yeah, I was just talking about their same type of physical play, run support, ball skills, strength, speed, height, weight, all of those things that remind me of C Finn.

He reminds me of Cortland Finnegan...

I hope he doesn't try to pick a fight with Andre Johnson  :laugh:

Yeah, the comparison doesn't include picking a fight with the best WR in the NFL. C Finn has a lot of heart and fiestiness but Dre is the wrong dude to pick a fight with. Dude is a beast

He reminds me of Cortland Finnegan...

I hope he doesn't try to pick a fight with Andre Johnson  :laugh:

Yeah, the comparison doesn't include picking a fight with the best WR in the NFL. C Finn has a lot of heart and fiestiness but Dre is the wrong dude to pick a fight with. Dude is a beast

Andre's hands probably could've crushed Cortland's helmet... he has boa constrictors for hands!

Archived