Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

My comment is referring to all these guys that are analyst/reporters that have all this "inside info" that if it weren't for football fans hoping for some info would be managing the local Hardees.

A writer for Rivals would twist these words around to make it sound like AUQBDad's favorite fast food place is Hardee's :laugh:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My comment is referring to all these guys that are analyst/reporters that have all this "inside info" that if it weren't for football fans hoping for some info would be managing the local Hardees.

I <3 this forum.

You should ALL take this as a classic example of how much these guys really do know.

Let this be a learning lesson for all the doubters on here. Who should you believe? The trusted info from those on this site or posters on TD, Chad Simmons and Shane Youngblood that say Therezie is picking bama? We shall see tonight...  :we:

Thank you RB!!!!!

Thank you Mr. Beach!  :we:

Isn't recruiting fun? Inside "sources" say one thing. Inside "sources" say another thing. We freak out like the sky is falling. Wow, what a way to pass the day.

Guys just let it play out and trust the Auburn coaches. All is fine in the world.

If  (when?) Thayer Evans works the drive thru at Hardee's, when he hands me my drink I'm going to toss it back at him through the window and scream, "GRENADE!" 

Order hot coffee instead.

If  (when?) Thayer Evans works the drive thru at Hardee's, when he hands me my drink I'm going to toss it back at him through the window and scream, "GRENADE!" 

Order hot coffee instead.

Nice idea.  I could probably actually get my hands on some training grenades so he would just crap his pants?  Just kidding Homeland Security/FBI/DOD...I wouldn't think of it. ;)

I'm pretty excited about this kid, I noticed alot of hits that he made in the under armour game and 90% of them would be considered "big hits".

Rivals.com recently named Therezie the nation's hardest-hitting safety.

"Therezie is nicknamed 'Cadillac' because of how hard and fast he hits," Rivals.com said.

:hellyeah:

I'm pretty excited about this kid, I noticed alot of hits that he made in the under armour game and 90% of them would be considered "big hits".

"Therezie is nicknamed 'Cadillac' because of how hard and fast he hits," Rivals.com said.

can't wait for this kid to get on campus!

Therezie was a very fine RB as well, where he might've picked up a few nicknames or two....

I watched this kids highlight film for the first time list night. I thought many were overestimating how hard he really hit.... All l can say is WOW!!! I have never seen a player with so many big hits like that. I have never seen anything like it. I can't wait for him to step on campus. Even when it looked like he didn't have much speed coming into the tackle or wasn't in good position for the tackle, he still made a big hit out of it.

• 3 weeks later...

The gumps are in a frenzy over on the main board saying he's switching to turdville.  :laugh: I always get a good laugh out of them when signing day gets close. I love it! It's one of my absolute favorite things about signing day. They claim our coaches want him to play corner and he wants to play safety so he's jumping ship.  :rolleyes:

The gumps are in a frenzy over on the main board saying he's switching to turdville.  :laugh: I always get a good laugh out of them when signing day gets close. I love it! It's one of my absolute favorite things about signing day. They claim our coaches want him to play corner and he wants to play safety so he's jumping ship.  :rolleyes:

Never heard of a guy wanting to play safety instead of corner.  Almost always the other way around.

Never heard of a guy wanting to play safety instead of corner.  Almost always the other way around.

I would rather play safety than corner. I have too much of a head-hunter personality to be a corner.

I would rather play safety than corner. I have too much of a head-hunter personality to be a corner.

What's the 40 time ellitor maybe a spot will open up?  :aufb:

What's the 40 time ellitor maybe a spot will open up?   :aufb:

It depends...Are there cute girls running in front of me to chase?  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The reason he's so interested in Auburn is that we're giving him a shot at corner...I still expect him to end up at safety, and if he wants to play safety, I guarantee he'll play there!

What's the 40 time ellitor maybe a spot will open up?   :aufb:

It depends...Are there cute girls running in front of me to chase?  ;D

If it helps to picture them that way then yes.  But no incidents like with ben roethlisberger and Rashard Mendenhall at the end of the afc championship game.  :laugh:

Archived