Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

I hope JC is wrong.  It wouldn't be the first time.  Yesterday ST said "DB Robenson Therezie - 99% I expect him to commit to Auburn Wednesday night at the Under Armour game."  This one would leave a mark if it goes south on us.  Not saying we don't have other DB talent in this class, just that losing one you thought was for sure in your class to the dreaded cross-state rival during the UA All-star game on National TV would be somewhat painful to stomach.  I'll continue to hope the good guys come out on top.  War Eagle!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST just tweeted "Source told me last night Auburn has a slight lead on Bama for Therezie. Still think Tigers but not as sure."

ST was retweeting JC Shurburtt saying that. Don't want anyone to think ST himself said that.

OOPS! I completely apologize for posting that in the first place. I completely missed the JC part. Mods please delete that post cuz I feel like a complete idiot.

ST just tweeted "Source told me last night Auburn has a slight lead on Bama for Therezie. Still think Tigers but not as sure."

ST was retweeting JC Shurburtt saying that. Don't want anyone to think ST himself said that.

OOPS! I completely apologize for posting that in the first place. I completely missed the JC part. Mods please delete that post cuz I feel like a complete idiot.

No prob, dude! ST retweets a lot and sometimes it can get confusing. Don't worry about it. :)

I hope JC is wrong.  It wouldn't be the first time.  Yesterday ST said "DB Robenson Therezie - 99% I expect him to commit to Auburn Wednesday night at the Under Armour game."  This one would leave a mark if it goes south on us.  Not saying we don't have other DB talent in this class, just that losing one you thought was for sure in your class to the dreaded cross-state rival during the UA All-star game on National TV would be somewhat painful to stomach.  I'll continue to hope the good guys come out on top.  War Eagle!

Why would you want him to be wrong? He said he still believes Therezie will commit to AU

the link to tigerdroppings is based off of the Shane Youngblood post on BOL that is premium content rated 5 stars.  Quit being a dummy. 

what happened to change him like this out of nowhere the day he commits? 

Why are you presuming that the "sources" are correct and he changed his mind? Never fear, young padawan. Good shall overcome.

what happened to change him like this out of nowhere the day he commits? 

They are prob losing out on Malcom Mitchell to the "Dream Team" so they are turning it up on Therezie.  I still think he will commit to Auburn tonight we had built too much into recruiting him for them to come in and just get em like that.

:zapbama:   :wareagle::wedance:

It's worth noting, too, that Scout doesn't even have Auburn as one of Bray's finalists even though we know we are.  And I definitely wouldn't jump off a bridge based on a prediction by Shane Youngblood.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=23692300

also there is a Shane Youngblood post on Bamaonline.com about it and it has been rated 5 stars.  This will suck if true.

Please don't link anything from there. We deserve much better than that...

I stand corrected, some of y'all act like 14 year olds girls.

Saying Juvenile is enough to get your point across. You did not have to say it in a gender sexist way bro.

Archived