Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

He reminds me of Cortland Finnegan...

I hope he doesn't try to pick a fight with Andre Johnson  :laugh:

Yeah, the comparison doesn't include picking a fight with the best WR in the NFL. C Finn has a lot of heart and fiestiness but Dre is the wrong dude to pick a fight with. Dude is a beast

Andre's hands probably could've crushed Cortland's helmet... he has boa constrictors for hands!

Just think about how ugly it would've gotten if the refs weren't there to stop it. Dre seems like a dude that is very laid back and never gets mad but when he does, look out!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He reminds me of Cortland Finnegan...

I hope he doesn't try to pick a fight with Andre Johnson  :laugh:

Yeah, the comparison doesn't include picking a fight with the best WR in the NFL. C Finn has a lot of heart and fiestiness but Dre is the wrong dude to pick a fight with. Dude is a beast

Andre's hands probably could've crushed Cortland's helmet... he has boa constrictors for hands!

Just think about how ugly it would've gotten if the refs weren't there to stop it. Dre seems like a dude that is very laid back and never gets mad but when he does, look out!

Yea, that's the first time I've seen anything like this get under his skin before. He's very laid back and let's his performance speak for itself. But man, Cortland knows exactly what to say to get under Andre's skin. And honestly, that is the one WO I would not want to pick a fight with.. maybe Hines Ward behind him. Andre seems like the kid that let's all the talk go, but when he starts to cry or laugh he's looking to kill you, that type-guy. He just blacks out and goes for the kill. Like a boa...  :laugh:

Andre seems like the kid that let's all the talk go, but when he starts to cry or laugh he's looking to kill you, that type-guy. He just blacks out and goes for the kill. Like a boa...  :laugh:

^^^^^YES SIR!!!^^^^

Just from growing up most guys I know name Andre can fight.

new rivals article says he has a top four. anyone care to elaborate?

One nice quote!

Per Rivals.com

"Auburn is a big school," Therezie said. "They are a great family. It is just a place where you feel a lot of love."

He also says that he may make a decision before NSD, if he can get his remaining visits to UT and UF in before then. Also says that he has made all the necessary test scores to be fully qualified!  :thumbsup:

new rivals article says he has a top four. anyone care to elaborate?

One nice quote!

Per Rivals.com

"Auburn is a big school," Therezie said. "They are a great family. It is just a place where you feel a lot of love."

He also says that he may make a decision before NSD, if he can get his remaining visits to UT and UF in before then. Also says that he has made all the necessary test scores to be fully qualified!  :thumbsup:

nice! thanks DJ

:P, ut *****ville  ;),

That is probably not a family friendly expression for that school. I call them Rocky Dump. It is accurate and probably more family friendly for this site.

I tried to post this on Jthaub's thread but coultdn't find it. Anyway, got the text earlier about him deciding Wednesday. Did he ever say we reclaimed the lead from UA?

I am really excited about him and Bray.  People are worrying over who Bama is getting.  We are in the NCG and are getting Cadillac and Bray Wednesday hopefully. 

I'm happy. :)

^ ^ ^ this, plus Jonesy and others. I think he chooses the good guys in the end. But if not, I still have faith in our coaches and their decisions. They are recruiting beasts.

:believe:      :wareagle:

ST just tweeted "Source told me last night Auburn has a slight lead on Bama for Therezie. Still think Tigers but not as sure."

ST just tweeted "Source told me last night Auburn has a slight lead on Bama for Therezie. Still think Tigers but not as sure."

ST was retweeting JC Shurburtt saying that. Don't want anyone to think ST himself said that.

Archived