Robenson Therezie

Lynx34

The gumps are in a frenzy over on the main board saying he's switching to turdville.  :laugh: I always get a good laugh out of them when signing day gets close. I love it! It's one of my absolute favorite things about signing day. They claim our coaches want him to play corner and he wants to play safety so he's jumping ship.  :rolleyes:

Never heard of a guy wanting to play safety instead of corner.  Almost always the other way around.

I would rather play safety than corner. I have too much of a head-hunter personality to be a corner.

What's the 40 time ellitor maybe a spot will open up?   :aufb:

It depends...Are there cute girls running in front of me to chase?  ;D

If it helps to picture them that way then yes.  But no incidents like with ben roethlisberger and Rashard Mendenhall at the end of the afc championship game.  :laugh:

Well in that case it would be in the low 4s  :thumbsup:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yall sure we got nothing to worry about? I've read this a couple of places..

My policy is I do not worry unless given different info from a Mod or someone in the know like Dad or Jonesy. It's also why I do not go looking for info on other teams sites like TD.

I doubt there's anything to worry about. It's been on BOL, TD (via poster from BOL), and Miles Fomby (the ultimate Bama homer). Not very legit, unbiased sources

I doubt there's anything to worry about. It's been on BOL, TD (via poster from BOL), and Miles Fomby (the ultimate Bama homer). Not very legit, unbiased sources

And even Fomby thinks he signs with Auburn

Hard to imagine anybody believes what is posted on those bammer sites.  Don't worry about him. 

How many kids is Bama going to have to fire after this recruiting class? I mean dang, how many scholarships do they get over there? They should probably just focus on holding on to what they have instead of trying to steal our guys. RT is a Tiger and is going to hit all the Bammers in the face!

Nothing to update. I consider him solid to Auburn.

Safe to assume it's his coach that's doing the pandering to bammer?

Let the chips fall where they may. Orange and Blue will still be on top.

Do we still look good with Therezie?  Like everyone else, bammers think they can get him if they want him!!!

If the Bammers thought they could get him, he would have been theirs for months. They certainly tried hard enough.

Do we still look good with Therezie?  Like everyone else, bammers think they can get him if they want him!!!

If and that is a big IF, he flips to Bama then we flip whitehead from Mississippi State.

If and that is a big IF, he flips to Bama then we flip whitehead from Mississippi State.

"IF???"  Bite your tongue.

"IF???"  Bite your tongue.

My point was if the unimaginable happened then whitehead would be waiting.

Bama is hot and heavy on Therezie.  This is one recruit they can't say they didn't want!

Bama staff is still actively recruiting Therezie according to the Information Minister on BOL.

Who in the right mind wants to wear those ugly red jersey.  They look bad.  POST EDITED

You should write Valentine's Day cards for Halmark.  You have a way with words, that one rarely sees...

Archived