Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do the bams have on us? PLEASE tell me! ''Yall paid Cam. I know it'' LOL. I believe the turds run a 100% dirty program. I sure as heck do. I'm not gonna stay up for months making my case on here but see Cass, BC, CK, boat ride, party time... I mean we could do this as long as you'd like.

100% agreed.

I live in the Anniston/Oxford area, and know a few people that are close to Kwon. I'll do my best to fill everyone in.

Thanks BCC28... and Welcome!  :we:

I live in Oxford, but haven't heard anything as of yet.

Really hoping BCC28 can keep us informed.

I don't want to give my hopes up.

Kwon's hard to get anything out of, Mike F. says his recruitment is "wide open" at this point. Elston May very well end up being a Tiger, an Auburn tiger that is. Elston seems to know Auburn's better for him but he grew up a Clemson fan coming from northeast Ga. If Elston comes we have a much better chance at Kwon, Which we are better shape with than 3 months ago. Kwon did say that early playing time was what he was most focused on. As soon as I get something concrete I'll give you guys an update. BTW, if anyone's looking for a highschool game to attend the first week, Oxford plays Carrolton GA. Kwon A., Mike F., Trae E., and J. Jones from CHS all on Auburn's board will be there in action.

hello everyone!...does anyone know when kwon will visit again?...i know he did recently but the more visits the better...at this point id be really surprised if he doesnt sign with bama...but the more we can get him in town the better shot we have! :)

Welcome, Peacelove! I expect to see Kwon back on campus at least a couple more times this fall. He just visited back during the last w/e of July, and he had a VERY good trip. He has since mentioned that depth chart and early PT are going to be key for him, which greatly improves our chances IMO.

Why do people keep saying he is going to the updykes? I think we have the best shot since the depth chart is so thin at lb. He is a beast and I can't wait to see him destroy the updykes on the field.

WDE!!!

Kwon after Marshall is my favorite recruit this year. I really really want this kid. He's a game changer and he will dominate the field. I wonder if you will see AU run the 3-4 some this season to recruit more linebackers.

Kwon after Marshall is my favorite recruit this year. I really really want this kid. He's a game changer and he will dominate the field. I wonder if you will see AU run the 3-4 some this season to recruit more linebackers.

Chizik has 3 undefeated seasons in 7 years plays the 4-3 so I kinda doubt you'll see him change now

I actually wouldn't be too surprised to see us run a little 3-4, especially now that we have boys as big as Gabe and Angelo. Both are capable of playing NG in a 3-4 for a few plays. Just more to give offenses to think about.

JMO but KM is a long shot due to progression, Kwon is another story.  JMO but as of right now we get a commit from him.  3 months ago I said no chance but things are always changing and right now I like our chances. WE

IMO you will not see Auburn running a conventional 3-4 anytime in the near future.

:wareagle:

:believe:

I agreed, not on a regular basis as our base defense but you may see it on occasional plays.

That is my point. I think you will see it every now and again to confuse offenses. Some of our athletic ends would also be great outside linebackers like Craig Sanders. By no means am I saying we're going to use this extensively. We are a 4-3 defense and we're recruited for that defense. I'm just saying you might see it a couple of times a game now. That's all.

We'll most likely have some 3-4 looks on defense (seems like I remember Ted Roof has a background in the 3-4, and we all know how much he likes linebackers), but yeah, we won't be deviating from the 4-3 too much...

We ran some versions of the 3-4 at times last year, but 4-3 is our base...

Hope KWON signs with AU... I am from Calhoun County originally and always like to see commits from home..

We have a pretty good history of LB's in the NFL, also, which speaks volumes to the top prospects...

Archived