Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

We need for suit-gate to catch on for the national media, and the recruiting playing field will be levelled.

Kwon is a guy we will save an extra spot for, but our coaches don't need to count on signing.  Same for Geno Smith. Hopefully our coaches learned a lot from Calloway and Kouandjio.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need for suit-gate to catch on for the national media, and the recruiting playing field will be levelled.

Kwon is a guy we will save an extra spot for, but our coaches don't need to count on signing.  Same for Geno Smith. Hopefully our coaches learned a lot from Calloway and Kouandjio.

What we really need is a conclusion of the Cam investigation, since there's obviously nothing else for the NCAA to dig up.  :banghead:

What we really need is a conclusion of the Cam investigation, since there's obviously nothing else for the NCAA to dig up.  :banghead:

I do not believe that will EVER happen.  The only thing that is going to conclude the Cam Newton investigation is the expiration of the statute of limitations.

I do not believe that will EVER happen.  The only thing that is going to conclude the Cam Newton investigation is the expiration of the statute of limitations.

I'm not optimistic on that front either, but considering how the news of this investigation (which in theory should not have been made public) has tarred the reputation of a completely innocent school, I'm hoping the NCAA will come to its senses and close the matter.

I guess the NCAA wants to discourage the recruitment of JUCO players with a family member who has shady dealings with a booster at another university, even though you won't be notified about the situation until the following summer and the family member didn't have such contacts with anyone affiliated with your university.  :rolleyes:

If only we had sent Cecil a cease-and-desist letter, this whole thing would have been a non-story.  :laugh::zapbama:

247 says there is a surprising update on Kwon. Anyone with a subscription care to share?

another un-named in-stste recruit told one of the 24/7 guys that they thought Kwon would end up at AU.

I hope he does  :hellyeah: KA is an elite LB. Kid reminds me of a faster Trey Blackmon  :we:

:-\

:dunno:

with one tiny exception ... like his gargantuan talent and potential is actually utilized on the field in games?!?!?!?!?

I hope he does  :hellyeah: KA is an elite LB. Kid reminds me of a faster Trey Blackmon  :we:

:-\

:dunno:

with one tiny exception ... like his gargantuan talent and potential is actually utilized on the field in games?!?!?!?!?

Well yeah but I was merely referring to his size, (KA is taller) instincts, and just plain nasty streak  :we:

I think Trey Blackmon and Eltoro Freeman are very poor comparisons to Kwon Alexander. I think he is more like Justin Houston or Karlos Dansby

I think Trey Blackmon and Eltoro Freeman are very poor comparisons to Kwon Alexander. I think he is more like Justin Houston or Karlos Dansby

Maybe Karlos but Justin Houston is 60 pounds heavier than Kwon, although Kwon is faster. I just don't see Kwon playing in the 3-4 like Houston.

Kwon actually reminds me a little of Freddie Smith from many years back. Freddie was ALL over the field.

Maybe Karlos but Justin Houston is 60 pounds heavier than Kwon, although Kwon is faster. I just don't see Kwon playing in the 3-4 like Houston.

Kris Frost is the one that reminds me of Dansby.

I certainly would love to grab him. We've got a long long time to go and our coaches are very good at what they do.

Archived