Kwon Alexander

newtonheisman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're going for confusion, I would rather see us use something like the Stealers with2 linemen & everyone at the LOS. Just my preference tho.

Funny you mention that.  My son is playing football for the first time as a 1st grader and my wife wanted to know more about the defensive linemen so she could understand what he will be doing in his position.  She was asking questions while the Steelers were on defense last ight, and I was like "Uh....well...that's not a normal defense"  :dunno:

This young man has no business signing with bammer or even coming within 50 miles of Tuskyloosa. His future looks bright wearing the orange & blue.  One would think by now that recruits would have figured out how much better they would look wearing the orange & blue instead of that gumpish red and white. Red & white???, there is no color that better suites a bubba, red-neck bammer, than red & white.

WDE!

Doc

:believe: :believe:

This young man has no business signing with bammer or even coming within 50 miles of Tuskyloosa. His future looks bright wearing the orange & blue.  One would think by now that recruits would have figured out how much better they would look wearing the orange & blue instead of that gumpish red and white. Red & white???, there is no color that better suites a bubba, red-neck bammer, than red & white.

WDE!

Doc

:believe: :believe:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbsup:

OK, heard something today I didn't know. Oxford's Def. Q (don't know his name) came from U of S. Alabama as an outside linebackers coach, last year. Before that he was an outside linebacker coach at Prattville, durning the time they had the state title runs (and was also pipelining the kids to bammer). I'm sure you can imagine the rest. I still think we hold a lead over bammer at this point.

If we're going for confusion, I would rather see us use something like the Stealers with2 linemen & everyone at the LOS. Just my preference tho.

Funny you mention that.  My son is playing football for the first time as a 1st grader and my wife wanted to know more about the defensive linemen so she could understand what he will be doing in his position.  She was asking questions while the Steelers were on defense last ight, and I was like "Uh....well...that's not a normal defense"  :dunno:

:laugh::thumbsup:

I saw we get this kid and Diggs. Trooper Taylor will show just what kind of recruiter he really is.

TT has already proven what type of recruiter he is, and he is one of the nation's best. No school gets every player they want, but like all of the top programs, we have and will get our fair share.

Talked to a few team mates on the Oxford football team today. (Lucky enough, they come into books-a-million quite a bit) Seems Trae Elston may be leaning towards the Turds now. If he does commit, Kwon will commit with him. If he chooses anywhere besides the tide, which doesn't seem likely now, then we still have a shot. Kwon is keeping very quiet about where he is leaning, but this is from somebody who is very close to the situation.

Talked to a few team mates on the Oxford football team today. (Lucky enough, they come into books-a-million quite a bit) Seems Trae Elston may be leaning towards the Turds now. If he does commit, Kwon will commit with him. If he chooses anywhere besides the tide, which doesn't seem likely now, then we still have a shot. Kwon is keeping very quiet about where he is leaning, but this is from somebody who is very close to the situation.

I hope we can pry Alexander away from Turd-town. I don't want them to get these two, Goldman and then Nemeche (sp) next year

If they get all four of those guys that's going head to head with UA on a few different kids and losing outright. I really thought we'd get Kwon. This is depressing.  :pcprobs:

If they get all four of those guys that's going head to head with UA on a few different kids and losing outright. I really thought we'd get Kwon. This is depressing.  :pcprobs:

I do not think this is depressing. First of all, it has not happened. Trust our coaches! Plus, there are lots of great players out there and we seem to be getting more than our fair share. I do not know if there was a time in our history that we will have had the great recruiting classes that we have been getting since hiring CGC and the assistants we have now.  Our classes are elite.

Plus we are getting our share of recruits that Bama wants: Yeldon, Holsey, Parks, Johnson for 2013 class, etc.  Plus, let's compare our QB commitment to theirs.

Johnson will be one of the highest recruited LB's for next years class and he is already committed to us. Watch his film. He is  bit like Kuon, only bigger.

Trust me. I plan on keeping in touch with the team all season, so hopefully I can share enough AU LOVE to help. I wouldn't say Kwon is going to go where Trae does, but if Trae does choose UA, I wouldn't love our chances with Kwon. Just going to put my trust in our coaches and cheer for the Oxford team with every bit of Orange and Blue I can get on!

I don't know who you talked 2, but uat isn't even in trae's top 2. He had au and clempson tied for the top, but the coaches seemed 2 have backed off. I expect trae 2 go 2 clempson now.                  As 4 kwon, idk but he wants 2 get on the field early. I think he knows where his best shot is. I guess their teammates were uat fans?

Kwon doesn't fit bama's defense, I think we land him.......Javi + Kwon + McKinzy = stellar LB class.

Would be a GREAT starting 3 in about 2 or 3 years.

Sounds like they might be on the outside of the info then.......

what I was told today is that Kwon might end up falling right in our laps. The turds are leading for both Denzel Devall and Jordan Jenkins and both would be LBs and leave Kwon without a spot. They really just want Kwon so that we won't get him, as he is a perfect fit in a 4-3 and has no real position in a 3-4.

I don't care how we get him, I just want to make sure we get him. If he tried to commit now to bammer, they might not accept yet publicly.

also.....Trae does not have a committable offer to bammer. He will only get one if they miss on Collins and/or Dixon (JUCO), their next choice would be Bush but they don't need another safety so if they miss on those firsts two they'd probably just stick with the one safety (Williams) in this class. Trae won't get an offer from them.

What I heard was that Kwon likes the idea of playing with Trae in college and if given the chance, would take it. They said Trae really does like the idea of playing at Alabama... But then again I haven't known these guys too long, so who knows. Will dig deeper though!

what I was told today is that Kwon might end up falling right in our laps. The turds are leading for both Denzel Devall and Jordan Jenkins and both would be LBs and leave Kwon without a spot. They really just want Kwon so that we won't get him, as he is a perfect fit in a 4-3 and has no real position in a 3-4.

I don't care how we get him, I just want to make sure we get him. If he tried to commit now to bammer, they might not accept yet publicly.

If I was Kwon, I'd kick you in the nuts, What are you saying? I am not good enough and only a backup plan? for any team?

If I was Kwon, I'd kick you in the nuts, What are you saying? I am not good enough and only a backup plan? for any team?

Well tell Kwon to kick sabahr in the nuts....I think he's an elite LB in a 4-3. This is just what was told to me by someone today.

also.....Trae does not have a committable offer to bammer. He will only get one if they miss on Collins and/or Dixon (JUCO), their next choice would be Bush but they don't need another safety so if they miss on those firsts two they'd probably just stick with the one safety (Williams) in this class. Trae won't get an offer from them.

Rivals says he does have an offer from bama.

Archived