lyricalist wanted

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

for my band broken and bloody , i writing songs, our other frontman is writing songs, but i'd like a lyricalist as well, if anyone is interested me and two of my band members have mypace pages  if you have myspace give me a link to it and i'll hit you up, and let you know what music we'll be playing

Mods can we have a whole section dedicated to warriors posts?  I for one think it would be a good idea

i 2nd that! while i dont give him hell, i do enjoy others doin it!

Midnight is a good kid. He gets a lot of attention here that he might not get elsewhere. Keep it coming midnight.

I know from several people here who are tired of digging through retarded post to find and decent info. Just throwin that out there.

I know several people who have been here since the site started, Midnight is one of them. You did not have to click on the link. He posted in the right place, I see nothing wrong with his post.

I know. He is a very dedicated guy to the site. Only repeating what several others wanted to say. I'm just the one who brought it out. I just don't click on the post, but have heard others complained so I figured I would throw a lil something out there. Obviously I guess I'm alone in this category since nobody else can say anything.

Archived