TJ Yeldon

AuburnJbg1345162766

What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours

• 10%
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Saban might as well find somewhere else to sniff

An interesting fact that was not mentioned was that the Daphne and Prattville D's were so dominant that when they played each other 2 times they had the lowest games scores of the camp. 10-8 and 16-12 both won by Daphne even though Prattville contained TJ a bit.

That's because Daphne is BETTER!!! :tease:

Only because Coach Clark is South Alabama's defensive coordinator now.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An interesting fact that was not mentioned was that the Daphne and Prattville D's were so dominant that when they played each other 2 times they had the lowest games scores of the camp. 10-8 and 16-12 both won by Daphne even though Prattville contained TJ a bit.

LOL. I'll be sure and tell that to Glenn Vickery next time I see him.  :)

I sure do miss that guy :'(

He was a mini-Saban...but the guy knew how to keep us in line.

Just realized that adding "mini" to Saban is like calling someone microscopic...poor choice of words on my part.  :-[

Clark was as crooked as a mile of grapevine.

Just realized that adding "mini" to Saban is like calling someone microscopic...poor choice of words on my part.  :-[

More like Saban without the need for the Napoleonic Complex...I never liked the guy, personally (though I don't really care about Daphne that much, either), and he recruited players in order to get that edge, but there's no denying that he's a good coach.

But so is Savarese and he runs the whole AHSAA so that ain't saying much about how Daphne was pre-Vickery.

Savarese has a certain aroma (stench) similiar to that of Clark.

You obviously don't know Bill or anything about him really, because if you did you wouldn't say that about him. He is a GREAT coach but even better person. He is a husband, father of two and a friend and mentor of mine. It's funny how many feathers you can ruffle and have to hear total nonsense like being crooked, when you go 107-11 during a nine year span at Prattville. 

More like Saban without the need for the Napoleonic Complex...I never liked the guy, personally (though I don't really care about Daphne that much, either), and he recruited players in order to get that edge, but there's no denying that he's a good coach.

You can't really fault him for taking advantage of certain opportunities that presented themselves, for one reason or another, to better his team, program and personal career. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that our very own AU coaches do the same. Prattville has ALWAYS had a ton of home grown talent in that area. They just never had a coach like him that could put it all together, schematically, and run PHS like a college program. Not only is there local talent, but Prattville provides an option for families that move into the area, military or for whatever reason, that may not want their children to grow up in the Montgomery city school system. I will say, that there may have been a few kids that lived in Autauga County, outside of the Prattville school limits, that went to Prattville instead of their prospective small schools in the county like Marbury, Billingsley or Autaugaville but not very many. A relative would have to have a job in the school sytem or something pertaining to the city to make it work. 

You can't really fault him for taking advantage of certain opportunities that presented themselves, for one reason or another, to better his team, program and personal career. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that our very own AU coaches do the same. Prattville has ALWAYS had a ton of home grown talent in that area. They just never had a coach like him that could put it all together, schematically, and run PHS like a college program. Not only is there local talent, but Prattville provides an option for families that move into the area, military or for whatever reason, that may not want their children to grow up in the Montgomery city school system. I will say, that there may have been a few kids that lived in Autauga County, outside of the Prattville school limits, that went to Prattville instead of their prospective small schools in the county like Marbury, Billingsley or Autaugaville but not very many. A relative would have to have a job in the school sytem or something pertaining to the city to make it work. 

Or like Justin Thomas who lives on the other side of Montgomery and use to go to Macon East or Casey (cant remember his last name) that went to Fort Dale and Greenville  .... man that's a big school district .... i could go on and on  :-\ 

I know you are proud of Prattville and their accomplishments (which is fine) but if you think they did it the right (not cheating) way then you are just ... well blind or can't accept the truth

Or like Justin Thomas who lives on the other side of Montgomery and use to go to Macon East or Casey (cant remember his last name) that went to Fort Dale and Greenville  .... man that's a big school district .... i could go on and on  :-\ 

I know you are proud of Prattville and their accomplishments (which is fine) but if you think they did it the right (not cheating) way then you are just ... well blind or can't accept the truth

Those situations happened under Dubose not Clark. Clark has been gone for a few years.

Still, I covered both of those situations except I said "for whatever reason", instead of mentioning specifics as to why someone might move, like divorce or family issues for example. Do you know JT's family situation? One of our AE members, lives less than a block from JT. They both live behind Prattville elementary. Please tell me about Casey Weston's family situation, who moved to Prattville from Greenville? Prattville isn't doing anything different than any of the other highly successful football programs in each state. Have you ever thought about a family wanting to move to Prattville, for their son to get more exposure, to play on a very competitive level while having the option of taking AP courses before college and compete for championships? Sometimes highly successful programs like Prattville, Hoover and Daphne and other schools recruit themselves. I'm neither blind or in denial.  

Again guys?!?!?!?!?

Like I said, when you're extremely successful some people will nitpick and try to discredit it even if they don't truly know, like AU this year. The main ones doing the nitpicking are the same ones that were on the losing end and I'm sure that isn't coincidental. 

Still, I covered both of those situations except I said "for whatever reason", instead of mentioning specifics as to why someone might move, like divorce or family issues for example. Do you know JT's family situation? One of our AE members, lives less than a block from JT. They both live behind Prattville elementary. Please tell me about Casey Weston's family situation, who moved to Prattville from Greenville? Prattville isn't doing anything different than any of the other highly successful football programs in each state. Have you ever thought about a family wanting to move to Prattville, for their son to get more exposure, to play on a very competitive level while having the option of taking AP courses before college and compete for championships? Sometimes highly successful programs like Prattville, Hoover and Daphne and other schools recruit themselves. I'm neither blind or in denial.  

I've never lost to Prattville nor am I'm jealous of what they have accomplished. I'm from right outside of Prattville and I love the town/people but from growing up around several friends and athletes I know exactly what went/is going on there .... I've seen it with my own eyes ... I'm not biased in this situation at all just telling the truth. Sorry didn't mean to peepee in any ones cornflakes  :we:

You obviously don't know Bill or anything about him really, because if you did you wouldn't say that about him. He is a GREAT coach but even better person. He is a husband, father of two and a friend and mentor of mine. It's funny how many feathers you can ruffle and have to hear total nonsense like being crooked, when you go 107-11 during a nine year span at Prattville. 

Clark did not run an honest program. And I know lots about him. If the AHSAA is really serious about getting to the bottom of all of the things that were done during his tenure at Prattville, they're really going to suffer some embarrassment over all of the illegal activities under both Clark and Dubose. The little that has surfaced so far is just the beginning if the AHSAA is willing to dig into what has gone on up there. But, I don't have a lot of confidence in Savarese; he would rather sweep under the rug and avoid the bad publicity that's sure to come with it.

Clark did not run an honest program. And I know lots about him. If the AHSAA is really serious about getting to the bottom of all of the things that were done during his tenure at Prattville, they're really going to suffer some embarrassment over all of the illegal activities under both Clark and Dubose. The little that has surfaced so far is just the beginning if the AHSAA is willing to dig into what has gone on up there. But, I don't have a lot of confidence in Savarese; he would rather sweep under the rug and avoid the bad publicity that's sure to come with it.

ok guys. Let's keep the Prattville Banter to PMs. I am sure the other 99% of posters could care less about this mess...Make me regret I even mentioned earlier in this thread Prattville and Daphne had 2 great games at the 7 on 7 in Hoover.

ok guys. Let's keep the Prattville Banter to PMs. I am sure the other 99% of posters could care less about this mess...Make me regret I even mentioned earlier in this thread Prattville and Daphne had 2 great games at the 7 on 7 in Hoover.

That's right, my friend. You got it started.  :)

Archived