TJ Yeldon

AuburnJbg1345162766

What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours

• 10%
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Saban might as well find somewhere else to sniff

So what's the news on the Yeldon front following BCW? I've kind of been out of the loop this summer with class. TIA.

He was in AU from Fri. night till Sat. afternoon. He had to leave early for family reasons, but he says that he had a GREAT time during his stay! He STILL loves everything about AU, and still lists us as being in his "Top 2". I personally believe that we lead and will remain that way, unless something drastic happens to change that.

:we:

War Eagle to that!

And I must say, DJ, that your late night postings and updates are very much appreciated! 

:wedance:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah DJ! Thanks for appeasing us night owls. Hopefully he will commit soon. I know he would be used in at least three offensive positions. Ausome, for sure.

I really hope this guy joins our recruiting class.  Check these out:

HIGHLIGHTS

HIGHLIGHTS

INTERVIEW

We have MB now and that is Ausome.  Everyone gets hung up on KM.  The MB and TJ show will be SOMETHING TO WATCH!  This should remind everyone of a dynamic duo we had before...... :tdau: :tdau:

We have MB now and that is Ausome.  Everyone gets hung up on KM.  The MB and TJ show will be SOMETHING TO WATCH!  This should remind everyone of a dynamic duo we had before...... :tdau: :tdau:

Lectron Williams and Stacey Danley?

Rusty Williams and Markeith Cooper??

Nah those are both smaller backs.  Lectron was a blazer and if not for his bad knee he would have been one of the best ever.  Stacey was a larger back and very productive during his 4 years though maybe not spectacular.  He was a huge part of 3 teams that won 3 SEC titles.  TJ's film and rushing numbers remind me of Stacey a lot. Lectron was one of the most highly rated RB's out of HS during the Pat Dye years.  If MB and TJY lead us to 3 SEC titles I think we would all be pretty happy.

Nah those are both smaller backs.  (E)Lectron was a blazer and if not for his bad knee he would have been one of the best ever.   Stacey was a larger back and very productive during his 4 years though maybe not spectacular.  He was a huge part of 3 teams that won 3 SEC titles.   TJ's film and rushing numbers remind me of Stacey a lot. Lectron was one of the most highly rated RB's out of HS during the Pat Dye years.  If MB and TJY lead us to 3 SEC titles I think we would all be pretty happy.

Nothing but negative things happened to him...

I also heard he had a brother named (P)Roton.  :dunno:

Nah those are both smaller backs.  (E)Lectron was a blazer and if not for his bad knee he would have been one of the best ever.   Stacey was a larger back and very productive during his 4 years though maybe not spectacular.  He was a huge part of 3 teams that won 3 SEC titles.   TJ's film and rushing numbers remind me of Stacey a lot. Lectron was one of the most highly rated RB's out of HS during the Pat Dye years.  If MB and TJY lead us to 3 SEC titles I think we would all be pretty happy.

Nothing but negative things happened to him...

I also heard he had a brother named (P)Roton.  :dunno:

Yeah, and the crazy thing is that for EVERY negative thing that happened to (E)Lectron, something positive would ALWAYS happen to his brother (P)Roton!! It's like they were EXACT opposites in that way or something! Even in their weights! (E)Lectron was a little-bitty guy, but man, (P)Roton was like 1,836 times as big as his brother!  ;D

Their sister (N)eutron held the family together though. 

Its almost as if she would never choose sides growing up  :dunno:

Theres more.... Come on guys fess up. I beleive there where 4 nerds involved

Wanna compare paychecks?  ;D

I keed... I keed!

triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-i-keed-clean-version.jpg

Okay....obviously football dead season has set in.  We're now relying on Einstein jokes.  How many can keep up?  Are quarks next? (yes, this getting pretty nerdy).    :rolleyes:

Okay....obviously football dead season has set in.  We're now relying on Einstein jokes.  How many can keep up?  Are quarks next? (yes, this getting pretty nerdy).    :rolleyes:

I almost said something about them all being the same thing (quarks), but I couldn't quite work it out to be a one liner that had any bite, so I just let it go...:laugh:

Archived